Have I showed my ride??

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, but I cannot remember!! Here she is though. These are older, but it looks the same minus the eyebrow sticker. I hope you like, I sure do!!

My fav pic!
1.jpg

From the side
2.jpg

My side exhaust
tips1.jpg

Another side exhaust
tips2.jpg

Those ones of the tips, I know she's dirty! It takes me 3 full days to clean it now! I just keep putting it off.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Nope, but that car is nice man. Where did you get the gas door?

thanks

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I really like the light bar and the side exhaust. :boink:

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Sorry, I forgot I posted this.

Automatic-before my accident I hated fast cars w/autos!! Now I cannot drive a stick very well, so I had to get one!!

I really don't remember where I bought the polished fuel door, sorry.

I had the tips made by Stainless Works. It could be better!!! I drew up some tips and had it OK'ed by my exhaust guy. I would rather have it with the cutouts on your rocker panels kind!! I cannot judge depth perception so it took me a long time of me running over stuff!! I had Flow 40's on it. With the way my tips are they would not fit, so I went to racing mufflers.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to put in!!
Here is my 1st pic of my car the next day. I swapped the picture I had made to see the difference. I see a little change, too bad it is still red though!!!

new-old.jpg

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
nice ride i love those rims, just one question. Did you get a gas door for both sides? cause the pic on the top shows the gas door on the passenger side, the pic on the bottom shows the gas door on the driver side, im most likely missing something here lol

gixxer007

Reaction score
Looking good nice job :thumb:

What is up with they gas door thing after he said that I see what he is saying maybe its our eyes.LOL

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
nice ride i love those rims, just one question. Did you get a gas door for both sides? cause the pic on the top shows the gas door on the passenger side, the pic on the bottom shows the gas door on the driver side, im most likely missing something here lol

I inverted the pic or whatever. I had it from the pass side and my old pic was from the drivers side. I gave her the ole switcharoo, or whatever that is called. You can tell by looking @ my eyebrow sticker! See ya!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online