heating up and squishing the springs...

BigTang

Reaction score
its a rubber doughnut under and above the springs. it keeps them from sqeaking and making metal to metal contact. it'd be a lot better start than heating a spring. lol 1970's drop kit.

OP
OP
D

dannys95gt

Reaction score
hmmm... alright well i really wanna thank you guys.... cause you've convinced me (just days before my payday) not to get the car lowered in this unsafe and ghetto manner.... instead im just gonna look for some lowering springs on here for sale.... but really... thanks. Loving the good advice.

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
You have a few coils that are 'dead coils' on your stock springs. You can cut 1-2 springs relitively safely, however the ride quality will be a little more harsh from stock. BUt in reality whatever aftermarket spring your getting will give a harsher ride anyways. Just remember, you can always take off more, you cant put it back on.

OP
OP
D

dannys95gt

Reaction score
awesome! thanks for that website man... it seems really helpful.

destructo

Reaction score
Go to Home Depot and buy a couple bags of Quik-Crete, throw them in your trunk and you're set.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
gaaahhahahahahahahaha, i use the body to lower the back on my car, let a lil' air outta the fronts, all set

seriously...springs cc plates, happiness...

Mario7820

Reaction score
worst idea in the world even buying cheap ebay ones would be better than this

OP
OP
D

dannys95gt

Reaction score
okay mario thats why i asked... no need to get (sound) hostile....

Mario7820

Reaction score
dannys95gt said:
okay mario thats why i asked... no need to get (sound) hostile....

Not sounding ''hostle'' just giving you a heads up.. you asked i told you

OP
OP
D

dannys95gt

Reaction score
ya but you told me after 3 other people told me... my mind was already made up not to do it.... maybe you should read the whole post all the way through before dropping in and saying something thats already been said....

Mario7820

Reaction score
dannys95gt said:
ya but you told me after 3 other people told me... my mind was already made up not to do it.... maybe you should read the whole post all the way through before dropping in and saying something thats already been said....

Dude don't even post anything if you dont want feed back! The reason for a forum is for EVERYONE to get a chance to say what they think or know... Ask questions you get answers even after the first person said something you had the nerve to say Other Opinions.... Thats a jack off move right there.. But ima leave it at this.. As a police would say....

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

94 DropTop

Reaction score
The reason multiple people will post is so you get the right info. Lots of people will give you the wrong if. Like your jack-off mech. Be pleased with all the feedback you get.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Omg. How would you shift a 5speed?

EDIT: How the fudge did that get here?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin