Help Pick a Drag Radial..... Wanna Order Today. Only Gangsters can Post here.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Damn, these are EXACTLY what i needed.

These things really hook in first gear. Not even a second gear churp... Just pure grip. They are hell sticky. Its even hard to do a Burnout on dry pavement.

Drag radials are hella legit

Told u that you would love them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i did even try to dump the clutch launch because i am afraid to break something lol

LilRoush

Reaction score
Damn, these are EXACTLY what i needed.

These things really hook in first gear. Not even a second gear churp...

Then I suggest learning to drive instead of try to look cool on the internet. A stock V6 can break drag radials loose if you launch hard enough - especially on a non prepped surface like a street. (Guess it's the street since you are too much of a wuss to really race on a track.)

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
Then I suggest learning to drive instead of try to look cool on the internet. A stock V6 can break drag radials loose if you launch hard enough - especially on a non prepped surface like a street. (Guess it's the street since you are too much of a wuss to really race on a track.)

my name is Ryan and I approve of this message

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
i must be missing something here. tracks do have rules that most people dont agree with like cages and so forth. if he likes the street go for it.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I dont wanna drive 150 miles to a drag strip when i can run my car around the corner from my house for free....

LilRoush

Reaction score
i must be missing something here. tracks do have rules that most people dont agree with like cages and so forth. if he likes the street go for it.

Rules for safety....never a bad thing. He want's to talk all this big dog game and yet won't step up to the plate with the REAL big dogs.
He just kicks out excuse after excuse when asked about proof of anything that comes out of his mouth.

I'm also one of the worst people to try to convince street racing is ok or worthwhile in any way shape or form. I've hated it my entire driving life and it's only been reinforced after having several friends killed who weren't involved in any other way other than just driving from point A to point B and were hit by idiots who were too chicken to race on a track. One was literally killed by a guy trying to make an exhaust video and stomped on it where he claimed he thought he was all alone on a backround where it was "safe". I was also almost hit while walking with my daughter last year when two punk kids thought they could do a "quick pull" down my street and one lost control.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I love racing on twice track . And if you launch hard at 4-5k they'll spin a little . The only place we street race is a dead end street mile and half long by the trains and ship yard. No traffic on weekends cops sometimes come that blows so I don't really do it much anymore

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMO pussy guys race at the race because they are too afraid of cops or getting hurt.

Grow some balls and watch some american graffiti lol

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Proof with my Kenne Bell pics are enough for me.

Its all you losers that still keep coming in this thread for more Handz Action.

This is why i sent my street racing videos to Justin's Cell Phone..... because he is only other person on this forum that is into really racing and hustling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online