Help Pick a Drag Radial..... Wanna Order Today. Only Gangsters can Post here.

LilRoush

Reaction score
Maybe I dont wanna drive 150 miles to a drag strip when i can run my car around the corner from my house for free....

I drive 54 miles each way to work every day. This excuse holds no weight with me.

Proof with my Kenne Bell pics are enough for me.

Its all you losers that still keep coming in this thread for more Handz Action.

This is why i sent my street racing videos to Justin's Cell Phone..... because he is only other person on this forum that is into really racing and hustling.

LOL @ Justin is the only member here into racing.
And pics are worthless when talking about performance.
We only come here to laugh at how stupid you are and watch as you continue to ruin the reputation of the company you represent on this forum. The best part is, you're too stupid to see that.

I think you can't handle the track and REAL drivers.... so you fluff around like a peacock... all feathers and no meat.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, thats me at the dragstrip!!! Thanks homie!!!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhh No we got some Rouch fan boy in here. watch out.

LilRoush

Reaction score
Ohhh No we got some Rouch fan boy in here. watch out.

Your spelling sucks. Am I supposed to be scared of that?
And again with a comment related to nothing at all... Roush fan boy would mean I'm bragging about Roush. I haven't done that at all. I'm just proving you are nothing. A stain on the tread of this forum's tires. A constant liar and an attention whore. Does CG know how you act when you represent them? Do they know how much business they are losing from your behavior? Why don't you go wash and wax your car and leave the performance to the real racers on this site?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Handz makes me want buy cg products all the time and I don't even detail anymore haha. I'm the only here that lives my life 9 seconds at
Time bro handz knows that

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
lilroush, as much as you may be right about handz, I don't see why you come in here acting like this....he will.never change. Just relax and let it go

JRad405

Reaction score
Handz makes me want buy cg products all the time and I don't even detail anymore haha. I'm the only here that lives my life 9 seconds at
Time bro handz knows that

Lol. Sometimes I can't tell if you and Handz are joking about stuff or for realz. But its just funny to read at least to me.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ohh great, this is where we get all those people coming it acting like"The internet is so serious we need to do blah blah blah blah".

Havent you guys realized that me and justin post what we post because of the reactions we get? Thats why this thread is 15 pages.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
This entire threads a joke...thus my confusion at lilroush and hoe mad he is right now

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This entire threads a joke...thus my confusion at lilroush and hoe mad he is right now

actually this is a legit thread because it helped me pick my tires. and i am very happy about that.

I_aint_even_mad_493_You_mad_Bro-s485x364-193971-580.jpg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yoou picked ur tires the way you did Cus they match trying to be sneaky with ur street hustling. Almost all said go Mickeys but you wanted to be fashionable and sneaky with ur DR's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online