Help! Purple front brow stain? Can't remove

94classic

Reaction score
I bought my car back earlier this year seems the guy put a banner across the front windshield on the outside and it has been removed but there is a purple stain that will not come off! It's the width of the windshield and tonight I took the old purple tint off the car to re tint with new and I'm sure the stain is on the outside. Any experience with this? Thanks guys

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
0000 steel wool and some glass science scrub???? got over spray off my windows easily.

OP
OP
94classic

94classic

Reaction score
wow. You're noob of the week! lol. nice work!

and mark me down as assuming this is a tinted windshield from the glass-maker with no remedy available.

The glass has its own regular tint to it but this is on top from window trim to window trim about 4 inches down the window. I tried metal polish and the window laughed! So i might try sanding it next i dunno but its a pain that is not normal. Thanks for the replys.

OP
OP
94classic

94classic

Reaction score
yep its the window factory tint, guess i need a new one

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I might sound stupid but why not just mask off the areas you don't want paint on and then either use some black paint or even just that tail light tint paint? Sure its not the best idea but if it doesn't work out then your going to replace it anyway right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online