Ivan12's 1995 GT (finally Dyno tuned 11/8)

thorco3

Reaction score
oooohhh, aaaahhhh, haha, looks great so far.

OP
OP
ivan12

ivan12

Reaction score
I've been dragging ass lately on this thing, just haven't had the motivation to finish it but today I got a couple of things done that I thought where worth the update. I finally figured out what parts I was missing to finish the SC install and put it together. I also installed a pretty UPR oil catch can, which I hope does the job since I've never really owned anything from them. Also mounted the steeda battery box in the trunk but haven't routed the positive wire. I'm just missing a radiator, fan, coolant tank, gauge install, and a tune to get her running again. Till then here's a pic I took of the progress
9568b5a1.jpg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks good man. That should be pretty fun on the street

OP
OP
ivan12

ivan12

Reaction score
It's a kit from Totally Stainless, 12 point polished ARP.

Totallystainless.com download their catalogue

alex302

Reaction score
Thank you it give a great clean look real high end. Very nice.

OP
OP
ivan12

ivan12

Reaction score
I'll try to get some work done to it the next 2 days, but might not have a chance. Priority right now is to have my prerunner f150 done by thanksgiving weekend for some sand dune flying.

OP
OP
ivan12

ivan12

Reaction score
Took me a while to make some brackets and hook everything up for the gauges and stereo but I'm finally done, just need to run the positive wire from the battery in the trunk to the starter, a couple of grounds, a coolant overflow bottle, and a tune to get her running

ff02ea39.jpg

54169694.jpg

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Looks great! I really like the interior and gauge set-up. Are those prosports or autometer?

OP
OP
ivan12

ivan12

Reaction score
I'm gonna get a longer belt for it, don't want to get my car impounded If I get pulled over, ricers messed it up for a lot of us in southern Cali. Made cops smart

OP
OP
ivan12

ivan12

Reaction score
For now they're just out of the way, I was thinking about mounting them inside the glove box compartment but I don't have A/C or heater lines so it might not be worth the trouble. I want to keep them in case I need to use the defrost but I'm not even sure that it would even work

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
that fresh dfg paint got me excited, you can really see the blue pearl in it! WOW. Everything esle is win also.

OP
OP
ivan12

ivan12

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I installed the polished over flow bottle over the weekend and my MAF plug got in today. Just needs fluids and a start up tune to get her running, might upgrade the fuel pump before start up though. Once she's running she's going in for a DFG respray.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I installed the polished over flow bottle over the weekend and my MAF plug got in today. Just needs fluids and a start up tune to get her running, might upgrade the fuel pump before start up though. Once she's running she's going in for a DFG respray.

I've seen a DFG repray a few times in pictures. WOW that paint color pops when fresh! Probably one of the most unique greens I've seen. Its like a super dark teal in a sense, since teal is blue and green mix but very light.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online