Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't even be able to pick a car this month.

and what gives on the mods lists that were supposed to be abbreviated? some of those are massive lol

I know! lol. Im sorry! :(

Thats after i chopped the massive ones down, too.

It was a challenge because I didnt want to chop something out that makes the car "it" ... yea know?

Like in rio's I chopped out "03 cobra shifter boot" but in ttocs' his shifter boot is what makes his car unique... So i had to go through each list and pick and choose... like a President before Line-Item-Vetos were banned. :p

Getting this thread started took me two hours last night! LOL!

Anyways, I do apologize. I tested a dead thread in the "graveyard" area and mis-read the error it gave me "10,000 characters max" I thought it meant words... So, everyone gave me descriptions under 10,000 words, but when I put them all together they came out to just under 13,000 Characters.... >.<

Anyways, Rio's and Orange's got the battle axe ... Everyone else's I tried to leave, or shorten just a small bit. :)
(took out wheels/tires, because wheels can be seen in most pics, for example)

One of them I actually lengthened by making it a list opposed to a single line of text with commas :p

Did my best! Live and learn. :)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
any reason it had to all be in one post? Seems like it would have been faster to do a few seperate ones.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i didnt want the voters to:

A) Get tired of reading post after post of nominations.
B) Stop reading after the first post thinking i forgot to mention the other 6 rides. lol.
C) Voters think i have a favorite based on who was at the top of the posts.

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh, this is tough...I get a hard on for Bullitts, but orange's car is sweet and outside the box....decisions, decisions...

RichV

Reaction score
I can't even choose 1. All of thee cars are awesome, you're making a tough month there MC.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you folks brought it upon yourselves.... lol. we had some other flawless rides up there, but they didnt respond in time for the ROTM vote :)

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea, but we got the most votes this month than most of the last :) so thats good.

10 woulda been craaaaa zy!

95riosnake

Reaction score
^lol, yea i agree. i'm sure he wont mind others gettin some love this month. he knows wassup, lol

Yea, every car in the running is very well deserving of praise, all of them are badass cars and the amount of time, money and effort in them is obvious. I've been honored to win before on here, it won't bother me at all if someone else joins the club.

Even though I know he is gonna win, I gotta give the vote to Dan (95riosnake). His car never ceases to amaze me. I always pick up on new details that I missed the last time I saw pics. Simply amazing, I wish my car would get to that level at some time in my mustang life hahaha!

I wouldn't say that's so guaranteed, the votes seem to be pretty well distributed, it'll be a close vote I think!

And thanks, I am a sucker for details. Pouring unnecessary time into projects is something I love doing, my wife doesn't always appreciate the monetary investment necessary to bring my ideas to life, but she puts up with it ;)

man wtf is up with dans steel braided hoses all in perfect condition, lol. i tried that shit and it looked like i drug it behind my car first. like dude spent 15 hrs strictly on his hoses. not to mention his 9 intake tubes, lol. fuggin motor is clean geeez!

Patience and proper tools (or if you don't have AN wrenches, I've used smooth, new crescent wrenches with the jaws wrapped in electrical tape in the past, I have a full set of AN wrenches now though.) Aside from the wrenches, one of these vice jaw inserts from Jeg's is the best thing since sliced bread when assembling AN lines IMO: http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/80548/10002/-1 < $25 well spent...if you plan to do more AN plumbing, do yourself a favor and order one.

Anywho, I shot my vote to a306juGRnot, I love that car and he's not afraid to ruffle a few feathers by mixing in some flush/stance flavor

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone knows Rio's car is deserving of awards. But geeze, this whole group of cars is. KidK9, I'm waiting till your beast moves on its own accord, with a shaved bay, before I nominate you. I'm excited for that.

The members on here do some of the most tasteful modification. I love it.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Pretty much, lots of nice cars here

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk 2

Mustanger

Reaction score
Man this was HARD!!! I love each & everyone!!! But I made a decision & voted...not going to tell because I feel bad I couldn't vote for all of them. So many deserving cars here.......

Status
Not open for further replies.