January ROTM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRoush

Reaction score
Soooo many sweet cars. No way I can pick one to be better than the others. All of them are amazing.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Orange 94 is lookin good...And not to be a dick but Rio is voted for rotm more then anyone I know...

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk 2

95riosnake

Reaction score
July 2010 and December 2012 on here, not sure why everyone thinks twice in 7 years is so much lol.

The forum nominated me, so that's why I'm in this...if people want my car in the poll then I'll throw my hat in the ring. Doesn't look like I'm winning anyway so it doesn't matter lol. I would rather have someone else win anyway so people don't think I'm a show off or something. Anyone that knows me offline knows that's not how I roll. If anyone thinks I've been in these too much, vote for someone else. They're all deserving of the win IMO, I won't hold it against anyone if I don't win. It's all in good fun. :)

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Just feel like your car is perfect, not sure how anyone gets picked over your car lol

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk 2

KidK9

Reaction score
July 2010 and December 2012 on here, not sure why everyone thinks twice in 7 years is so much lol.

The forum nominated me, so that's why I'm in this...if people want my car in the poll then I'll throw my hat in the ring. Doesn't look like I'm winning anyway so it doesn't matter lol. I would rather have someone else win anyway so people don't think I'm a show off or something. Anyone that knows me offline knows that's not how I roll. If anyone thinks I've been in these too much, vote for someone else. They're all deserving of the win IMO, I won't hold it against anyone if I don't win. It's all in good fun. :)

rio dude, it's all complete love. You're car is unreal. I'd NEVER want to go up against you!

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
holy crap thats alotta badass builds that i havent seen before. sn95rios is deff my fav on here but i have to vote on someone else this time just to spread the awards aroundlol. gl all!

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lay off Rio, guys... You folks are the ones who nominated him. :p

Anyways, keep those votes rollin' in... who knows when that dashingly handsome admin guy is gunna close the voting thread. lol.

ProKiller

Reaction score

i'll second this. Dan is one of the humblest guys you'll ever meet.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i'll second this. Dan is one of the humblest guys you'll ever meet.

I voted for 95riosnake because that's the car that caught my attention the most out of the whole group. VERY sweet ride. Maybe I'm a little bias though... I love rio red.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dans car is for sure one of the cleanest I've ever seen

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Whatever dan, always bullying everyone with your car..pshhh

dude we know you're humble about your car. we're basically saying your car is unfair, lol. like your car is a cheater. mmm, like barry bonds and steroids.

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
For me it was hard becuase Im not a huge body kit fan but like PROKILLERS set up because its very close to mine but I went with ONYXCOBRA its beautifull car.. But I also like Prokillers car but there all very nice cars its cool to see how many ways you can build a mustang .. Great job guys keep up the great work .

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Whatever dan, always bullying everyone with your car..pshhh

dude we know you're humble about your car. we're basically saying your car is unfair, lol. like your car is a cheater. mmm, like barry bonds and steroids.

Rio's name should have an asterisk next to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online