Just curious... EVERYONE JOIN IN!!

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Especially when you're Mr. Roadcourse Extraordinaire , but God has spoken, ergo, we must end this thread based up on his infinite wisdom.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Yeah Handz, how come you're a hardcore road racer without c/c plates?

because i dont give a shit about my tires.... i just rotate them every week or so.

...but i am tired of rotating and am getting new tires so i decided to step up and get some CC plates

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
the camber without the c/c plates would probably be better for a road coarse....but your tires would last about a month.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
because i dont give a shit about my tires.... i just rotate them every week or so.

I'm sorry, but what exactly does rotating your tires have to do with anything?

...but i am tired of rotating and am getting new tires so i decided to step up and get some CC plates

Since you lie about virtually everything, nobody will believe you until you post several pics of the installed plates. Make sure to include something in the pics that lets us know it's you since we don't want you searching Mustang forums for six hours trying to find a same-color car with C/C plates.

Paul.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
.....My imaginary C/C Plates are gonna be sitting in my garage with my imaginary bassani exhaust and imaginary tailpipes with imaginary marijuana smoke coming out...right paul?

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
i don't know if i would like a targa top on my car. i don't think i would feel too confidently with an aftermarket
part thats instructions start with "find a sawzaw."

as far as the T/As and firebirds go.. i give props when props are due.. stock, i'm not a huge fan of, but there are
a few modded ones around here that when i see i say, "damn, that thing is pretty sick." but it doesn't want me to
get rid of mine in exchange for a LS1. its the same way when i see a modded eclipse/talon or something of the sort,
you say, looks/sounds good, then life goes on. The reason i belong to SN95 forums is because i have a love for
the mustang, not a hate for the LS1 cars.....

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
sell me that imaginary bassani exhaust please

well since its imaginary we can just imagine that i sold it to you.

Hey Paul, No More Imaginary Exhaust, its now sold to Justin for $1000000000 Imaginary Dollars

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
.....My imaginary C/C Plates are gonna be sitting in my garage with my imaginary bassani exhaust and imaginary tailpipes with imaginary marijuana smoke coming out...right paul?

Precisely. We've still not seen any pics of any Bassani exhaust, just some rusted out old tailpipes.

idro

Reaction score
Black WS6 said:
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, I just posted an introduction. As it says in my intro I own an 02' Trans Am WS6 and an 04' Cobra.

I'm just curious about a couple things, I'm not trying to start an argument or offend anyone either so please don't take offense. Thanks.

1.) Just wondering why MOST (notice I said most) Mustang guys hate the LS1 motor so much? It's a fantastic engine that not many cars can even keep up with. I bought my 02' in 2002 new. When it was stock, I was beating Cobra's from all years (96-01) and I kept up with 03/04 Cobra's. I'm not dissing them or anything. I just want to know why MOST Mustang guys talk crap about it.

2.) Why bother buying a 96-98 Gt/Cobra and try to beat an LS1? Why not just buy a Trans Am? (I hate Camaro's BTW) They look bad ass, they are easy to work on, easy to MOD, very reliable, get better gas mileage than a Cobra, etc.

3.) And I emphasize this question... WHY DID FORD MAKE A 4.6 MUSTANG????? I don't understand why they would make a 4.6 when GM was making 5.7 liters and blowing them away. I give the 03/04 Cobra's credit, BUT They would not be what they are without the supercharger (i'm not talking crap either, I OWN ONE!) Why didn't Ford make a 5.4, 5.8 or something bigger?? I don't understand. The 96-98 Cobra's are "nice" but only make 260-270 rwhp. And the 99-01 Cobra's are "better" but they still don't make as much power as an LS1. And they have 4 cams!

I dont know if this has been said because im not reading 7 pages but as a stang owner 4 times over ... I LOVE THE DAMNED THINGS!! I love the way they look and the way they handle. Sorry dude, ive sat in TransAms, Camaro's, Vettes and all i see is hood and winshield wipers.

As far as the motor? yea your motor is bigger but modular motors are in. High revving, and responds well to mods. The 03 cobra is underrated from the factory. People put a pulley, tune, exhaust, and CAI on them and will see some impressive numbers. Not to mention full exhaust and more extreme mods like cams and such...

As far as the engine goes, at the time ford mustang was priced a hell of a lot better than your car. Now ford has got a big head and charges out the ass for a mustang but at the time they were priced a lot better than TAs and Camaros...

As far as gas mileage, i dont drive a goddamned prius so i dont give 2 shits about gas mileage.

All in all, i really dont care if you beat me to point B because im driving what i like to drive. :coolsmiley:

Schiffy

Reaction score
<---- not reading 7 pages of bullshit... i'll just say, I love Trans Ams, and Mustangs, I've always, ALWAYS wanted a Black '95 GT or Cobra, I've got that... she's paid for, next car is an '03 Cobra, then after that is an '02 Trans Am... Love the Color, Black is always a good choice... the engine bay is clean as hell on your WS6... i'm not a fan of camaro's but i've got a buddy with one, we're working on that, so i'm learning ever so slowly about the LS based engines... :dancing6: :coolsmiley: