Just curious... EVERYONE JOIN IN!!

Hellion94

Reaction score
realitygt said:
I like f-body's they actually have more room for the driver than the mustang does lol and more of a backseat. on the t/a's i like the hatches :p and the t-tops

I wish we would've had targa tops on our cars, or t-top option or something cool like that lol

I actually really do like that about the F-Body cars and Vettes. It makes me a little jealous that we don't have a roof option, but then again, I can really picture an SN with T-Tops. but a Targa top would have been cool if they could have blended it well enough.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
realitygt said:
I like f-body's they actually have more room for the driver than the mustang does lol and more of a backseat. on the t/a's i like the hatches :p and the t-tops

I wish we would've had targa tops on our cars, or t-top option or something cool like that lol

I actually really do like that about the F-Body cars and Vettes. It makes me a little jealous that we don't have a roof option, but then again, I can really picture an SN with T-Tops. but a Targa top would have been cool if they could have blended it well enough.

we tried t-tops in the foxes, it was popular but look at them now, can you say leak alot? lol

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
realitygt said:

Yeah, Backseat in a F-Body is Damn nice..... Bucket rear seats FTW

.... Ford did have a T-Top option on the Foxbody. But nobody really bought it so Ford Dropped the Option.

....The SN95 Did Get the Most Awesome of Options.... The Removable Hardtop Cobra!!! *SUPER RARE*

ttop.jpg

cobrablend17il.png

Hellion94

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
realitygt said:

Yeah, Backseat in a F-Body is Damn nice..... Bucket rear seats FTW

.... Ford did have a T-Top option on the Foxbody. But nobody really bought it so Ford Dropped the Option.

....The SN95 Did Get the Most Awesome of Options.... The Removable Hardtop Cobra!!! *SUPER RARE*

ttop.jpg

cobrablend17il.png

That is true, I forgot about the removable hardtop.

I knew about the fox T-Tops, I had an '83 with T-tops on it at one point.

something like this would have been cool though.

Mike%20Targa%20side.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know where your getting ford didn't sell enough of them, because they sold an ass of 85-88 gt's with T-tops, trust me because everytime I find a older fox in the paper and go look at it, it has T-tops and I don't buy it, because I hate T-tops. I prefer to not look like kid rock.. lol

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
whenever i see T-Tops i think "Redneck"

...Supra have the Sickest Targa Top Hands Down...WAY better than Porsche

1108.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
whenever i see T-Tops i think "Redneck"

...Supra have the Sickest Targa Top Hands Down...WAY better than Porsche

Nothing wrong with redneck. If you have a problem with it, I suggest come down here and we'll "discuss" it like gentleman

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steven said:
Nothing wrong with redneck. If you have a problem with it, I suggest come down here and we'll "discuss" it like gentleman

Did i say anything Bad about Rednecks... Um NO

EpicFail02.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Did I assume you do? No, If I had, I would have been crude. You tend to refer to rednecks a whole hell of a lot for some reason.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steven said:
Did I assume you do? No, If I had, I would have been crude. You tend to refer to rednecks a whole hell of a lot for some reason.

Because Redneck Make Me giggle.......

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
It is cool how they make an aftermarket targa top for SN95s now in case you want to add it, I think it would be sick.

Downshift

Reaction score
Steven said:

Calm down, the wars over...

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would love a targa top....but I just cant see myself cutting my roof out...ever.

The kits ive seen to do it are like 3k

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
I think it'd be worth it to tell you the truth. I would LOVE to have a targa top moreso than to be supercharged.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
realitygt said:
I think it'd be worth it to tell you the truth. I would LOVE to have a targa top moreso than to be supercharged.

thats the gayest thing ive ever heard.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online