Just watched a supra kick a moddid terminator's ass. Made me sick

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
WyoTechMSA said:
100+ in the quarter is just f*cking insane for a street car

Oh wait, no its not. Atleast not if youre Brian...

I asked for the trap speed in this thread a bit back and got no answer. I also said that that 7.0 was not impressive for the power the car is making UNLESS IT WAS SPINNING DOWN THE TRACK. So if this car has a trap in the eighth of over 100mph then thats telling me there is major traction issues and that the 7 second time is NOT even close to what the car is capeable of with proper traction.

quickstang said it trapped 110+ several times

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry guys just seen that, the reason it slipped me is because where it was put was in the same post that he started talking about his car running 7.5's and that took my attention over the supra :) notice my post after his where he DID PUT THE SPEED goes to me talking about his car and not the supra :bunny3:

tooslow

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Snakebit said:
My point is the amount of hp its putting out and the timeslip its sporting. Do you know what the trap on it was?? You can run his slip with HALF the power he has in a mustang ALL DAY LONG

MY point is that this car makes 1000 in a completely different way than a Mustang...

Really we're comparing apples and oranges are here.

you are right, 1000hp turbo mustangs don't have so much lag, and run faster the 7's in the 1/8th.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
Snakebit said:
quickstang_1994 said:
yeah with slicks not street tires

Big Daddy ran 7's in the QUARTER I think in his fox car on BFG DR's

Check it........

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=149834
sorry thats not a real car just a body on a tube car.

picky picky picky ::)

uhhhhh wait a minute, im reading in that link and it says that its a 3400lb car??? That is NOT just a body on a tube car, thats FULL WEIGHT

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
yeah they are full weight ( i didnt think that much)but the weight is in the perfect place. The frame has to be safe so a stock frame will not work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online