Kenne Bell made 12psi with a 9psi pulley Last Night.....

the.greg

Reaction score
Wait. I still wanna know how he noticed a 1/2 psi increase in boost lol. Whats that like 7 hp?

I am a tad jealous, I usually have my hands full watching my rpms and hitting my shift points, and I honestly don't keep an eye on my boost gauge when wot, but I'm a scrub so what do I know.

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Apparently he has it like that.. Maybe seat of the pants told him his boost spiked a whopping .5 psi..

Sent from my iPhone

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
shit every person I have ever heard that put underdrive pulleys on their car claims to have felt the 7hp difference....... Except me the only thing I noticed was my voltage gauge bouncing around.

crazy5772

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum quite and humble but handz is exactly what gives mustang guys a bad rap in other communitys when they hear a guy like him say my car is the fastest shit god made. Kb is the only thing that makes good power. They laugh at all of us not just a dildo like him thanks man now I just have to let my car talk for me

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I completely agree. I found a used set that I decided to try out long ago and the only good point I liked was that I was able to sell them to another sucker for the same price I paid so nothing lost. I have told that to a couple of people that considered them and their comprimise was to not put the alt pulley on = all better and almost all of them felt a "slight" difference in power...

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
well the concept is sound i mean it makes sense that it would gain some power and i did along time ago run pullies on my 93 sho this was like 10 years ago or so. With the bad that i have seen though for the power you gain to what you can possibly lose it simply doesnt = profit to me, then again i think more people run them without failure than people that have any failure related to them so meh to each there own right?

marq.fcb

Reaction score
legendarythread.jpg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
9 pages do to this mofo make a extra .5lbs of boost well ain't that some shit. Praise the KB gods

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I not sponsored by Chemical Guys...... Technically I am not sponsored by anyone.... I dont know where you got that idea.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online