OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man!!

Here's some updates for today...

Went to Summit the other day and got the wrong tool, so went back today and got this little bastard

20130411_124938_zps81f7928c.jpg

Who needs a gps window holder when my phone is big enough to stand up on its own?

IMG950319_zps48d501f4.jpg

Lifters in..

20130411_145215_zps470e412c.jpg

20130411_145017_zps1055b3f3.jpg

Intake manifold sitting on the heads, no bolts yet

20130411_171123_zpsd65582bf.jpg

And as it sits right now...

20130411_183415_zps8a397af9.jpg

It's so close now I can't wait. Fukkin rain is stopping me from getting any more done...

20130411_133412_zpsa30a74b4.jpg

And my buddy's GT sittin in my other buddy's garage with his Cobra. The GT has a smashed windshield as of right now which is why it's in there

20130410_122641_zpsc227d80e.jpg

Tomorrow is D-Day fellas........

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I have yet to name it honestly haha. But RIGHT! Shit man I think it was October last time I drove it.. I'm freakin stoked. But my dumbass fell asleep with the window wiiiide open a few nights ago when it was hot as hell out, and woke up the next day to a 40 degree room and got myself sick as fukk. So that mixed with the rain is keeping me from finishing it tonight

But tomorrow it's gonna be either runnin or burnin!

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Well she didn't fire... After running into some issues and having to make 2 extra trips to Autojoke, and having crank bolt issues and my coil being snapped from the spark plug blow out.. It didn't go together as planned. All I have left is a few bolts in the timing cover, power steering pump, fluid in the diff, rear brakes and tires, rad fan and intake then fill with fluids. Was gonna work on it tonight but gotta get up kinda early tomorrow and drive 2hrs with a 40ft trailer to pick up the Excursion my moms driving and bring it home...

Our gewd friend [MENTION=16507]svt slobra[/MENTION] stopped up yesterday with a buddy of his and we had a blast bs'n for hours, and the neighbor came down and bs'd with us for awhile too. Jimbo and his buddy actually fixed that stupid bolt for me and got the harmonic balancer on!

Here's how it sits as of yesterday..

20130412_175125_zps97c03df0.jpg

And [MENTION=17922]Berbanator[/MENTION] s car chillin in my driveway

IMG958212_zps95cb4502.jpg

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.. I'm hoping tomorrow is fire up day!!

I'll keep ya guys posted either way. But as long as I did all the torquing and such right, it SHOULD fire up and go!

svt slobra

Reaction score
seriously man that was a blast just hanging out with some mustang guys.......and i actually got along with anthony(didnt think that was gonna happen)........cant thank you enough for the parts man

and i put that cylinder head on last night.....started at about 11pm and was doing donuts out front at 5am lol.....thanks man

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I think we're gonna need a video of that

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

Consider it done man

Right on dude , nice work engine looks pretty nice in there

Thanks a lot Kyle is not perfect, but it's a lot better than it used to be!

seriously man that was a blast just hanging out with some mustang guys.......and i actually got along with anthony(didnt think that was gonna happen)........cant thank you enough for the parts man

and i put that cylinder head on last night.....started at about 11pm and was doing donuts out front at 5am lol.....thanks man

Gtfo already haha? Dam Jimbo! But no problem man like I said that's what friends are for! Now just give me that scoop when you get your new hood and we're good LOL. And fawkik right I was surprised to see you two talking. Then for him to give you that head unit back and then the Borla tips... shocked the hell out of me lol. But glad he did that. Proves he's not holding anything falsely against you

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

svt slobra

Reaction score
Gtfo already haha? Dam Jimbo! But no problem man like I said that's what friends are for! Now just give me that scoop when you get your new hood and we're good LOL. And fawkik right I was surprised to see you two talking. Then for him to give you that head unit back and then the Borla tips... shocked the hell out of me lol. But glad he did that. Proves he's not holding anything falsely against you

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2[/QUOTE]

yea man i really didnt think he was gonna be that cool,but hell man im cool with bein a friend to him........the scoops yours mayn.....on a side note , that 2014 has a long way before its in the 12s lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score

yea man i really didnt think he was gonna be that cool,but hell man im cool with bein a friend to him........the scoops yours mayn.....on a side note , that 2014 has a long way before its in the 12s lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making new sig :)

hey Joey did you see my seats

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score

yea man i really didnt think he was gonna be that cool,but hell man im cool with bein a friend to him........the scoops yours mayn.....on a side note , that 2014 has a long way before its in the 12s lol[/QUOTE]

I didn't think he was gonna be either but I'm glad he was. Took away from that awkwardness lol. But sweet thanks! And man I know he hit the gas and was like Holy crap he's pulling on me . Lol. I got to drive it home tho since he was to tired and I have to admit it drives REAL nice

svt slobra

Reaction score
yea man i really didnt think he was gonna be that cool,but hell man im cool with bein a friend to him........the scoops yours mayn.....on a side note , that 2014 has a long way before its in the 12s lol

I didn't think he was gonna be either but I'm glad he was. Took away from that awkwardness lol. But sweet thanks! And man I know he hit the gas and was like Holy crap he's pulling on me . Lol. I got to drive it home tho since he was to tired and I have to admit it drives REAL nice

none the less man thats a really fawkin nice car........i wouldnt mind having one for a daily......coulnt give that kinda money for one though

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score

hey Joey did you see my seats[/QUOTE]

No I haven't I'll have to go check your thread man!

none the less man thats a really fawkin nice car........i wouldnt mind having one for a daily......coulnt give that kinda money for one though[/QUOTE]

Amen to that man. I was getting 26mpg at 75 all the way home lol

So I just arrived at the Excursion, I avgd 12.5mpg down. The way back is gonna blow with the Extra almost 8k on the trailer. Really gonna push this thing without an egt gauge. But GOOD GAWD this sum bicth loud straight piped! Under load of the trailer it absolutely screams

Should be interesting pulling 10k in it

svt slobra

Reaction score

hey Joey did you see my seats

No I haven't I'll have to go check your thread man!

none the less man thats a really fawkin nice car........i wouldnt mind having one for a daily......coulnt give that kinda money for one though[/QUOTE]

Amen to that man. I was getting 26mpg at 75 all the way home lol

So I just arrived at the Excursion, I avgd 12.5mpg down. The way back is gonna blow with the Extra almost 8k on the trailer. Really gonna push this thing without an egt gauge. But GOOD GAWD this sum bicth loud straight piped! Under load of the trailer it absolutely screams

Should be interesting pulling 10k in it

good lawd!......put that sum ***** on tow/haul and keep the skinny pedal to the floor lol

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha I have a 2000 its still only overdrive on/off but yeah man its gonna be interesting

evaqa3et.jpg

Towin a Ferd with a Ferd! Damn 6.0s...

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Made it home in one piece. Man that thing was a battle and a half.

Now time to get to work on the Mustang