lets see ur ladies ride

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
debt is debt....no matter how you sugar cote it.lol My money works for me. :)

having 10k in debt is a hell of a lot diffrent that having 200k in debt ^-^ and if your money works for YOU then your rich.

even more so if the debt you have is something that you have LIQUID assets that would zero that debt out if need be. ^-^
but the key word still is debt....not knocking you, just pointing out the facts. You are correct about the amounts making a huge difference.

Now, Im not rich. I look at it as being smart with my money. Actually its my wife being smart...if it was left up to me, I would probably be living in a box under a bridge somewhere...lol :)

THe way we are going now, I look to retire before I am 50.

opposite of mine, I would live great and SHE would be in a box......shes terrible with money :( she likes to spend tooooooo much

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
ummm snakebite your lady looks pretty young do i sense some jailbate?? how old is she

what pic are you looking at??? She is 26 will be 27 in DEC

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
5.0wned said:
ju015dd said:
i think i am too embaressed to show what my wife drive these days. big step down from the comp mach we used to have. it's 99 honda accord and the only thing good about it is the gas mileage.

And your driving around in that beautiful mustang haha.

yeah, well it mainly just sits in the garage all week long till the weekend. i drive a beat up 93 ranger during the week. but a big possiblity that will change in the fall to a 04 supercrew ford f150 4x4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online