March "Big Power" ROTM voting thread

Win

Legend
Reaction score
you knows it brutha!!

i am happy with it, but nah never really finished. you just get used to it so thats when you want a little more. i actually think itll be more fun if i could plant the power to the ground in those first 3 gears or at least 2nd and 3rd. someone lend me some $$ i need some big n littles! ;)

Im thinking a fully built IRS with FTBR setup and show them how it's done. Just for sh*ts and giggles. Or a built 9" and 5 grand clutch dumps on slicks hahaha

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Thanks guys!! :)

yea i have to agree on not a lot of voters. i thought there would be a lot more?!

btw guys paint isnt matte.. its satin. it has little sparkles in the sun.. lmao!! but seriously.. even though ill hang out at them this isnt a show car and never will be ever. so its kinda cool i was even picked. and im glad that im not planning on the next time im going to tear it all apart. finally happy with it and can enjoy it... but im still not finished!

Anthony,
Congrats on the win, your car is awesome. Sorry about the mistake on the paint color but in the pictures it looks like a matte finish. Does the "stain" finish leave a nice low gloss finish? I don't think the intent of ROTM is about show cars and a car like yours would do well in a show like World of Wheels due to the degree of difficulty applied to your mods. Plus, it's judged against other street cars that are drivers.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Congrats Suspect! Thanks Michael for all the nice words, truly a genuine guy around these forums who is here to help us all learn. These cars are all ridiculously nice and their own unique way deserve recognition. Best of luck with all of your modding this year fellas!

Suspect

Reaction score
hey mike i was kidding.. every one calls it matte even though it is satin. i dont stress it. like everything some will like it and others wont. for me id rather drive it than waste time waxing it. i can wash/wipe and go! might put more of a shine to it this year or next, we'll see.

thanks 97stanger.

teal95gt

Reaction score
I agree with we need more votes but we have come a long way just to have classes in ROTM. Admin has done a good job. Michael Plummer I'm gonna hit you up for the best places around here for getting parts and work done on our cars.

Couldn't help but try to answer this lol. I swear by Mike Dez racing, I have had all my work done there. They are finishing up my coyote swap sometime end of this month/april. Also big congrats to suspect!

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't help but try to answer this lol. I swear by Mike Dez racing, I have had all my work done there. They are finishing up my coyote swap sometime end of this month/april. Also big congrats to suspect!

Mike is the only one who I let tune my car. Brian is an awesome tech there as well. Dez FTW

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
He means like a 1-10 scale or something like :interior :exterior :engine etc
That's correct Colonel Mustard. And depending on the type of class being judged for ROTM, it may have a different criteria. I'll post an example later this evening.

410sn95

Reaction score
Thanks for the nomination and grats to suspect!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online