"Miranda" RyanCess's 1998 Ford Mustang V6 Build (Nov 2015)

OP
OP
R

RyanCess

Reaction score
She Lowered !!!! :D :D Only cost $120. They told me to come back in a week to get it aligned for $45. Any suggestions for spacer sizes for the back?

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Good height, Def needs rear spacers. Ferocious knows his spacers. What is your tire size? Any wheel plans?

OP
OP
R

RyanCess

Reaction score
Good height, Def needs rear spacers. Ferocious knows his spacers. What is your tire size? Any wheel plans?

All I know is that I want to get some wider wheels in the back. I plan to get some different rims and tires in the future so the wheel spacers are a temporary thing. The wheels are the stock wheels. The diameter is 17in. I don't know how wide they are.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Save your money till you get wheels. No point in spending that money on spacers just yet.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
3/4" spacers should be fine. You can get a pair for like $50 and they never really lose resale value so just sell em to someone else when you're done.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Great deal on the spring install! It looks a lot better with the new stance. If you are keeping these wheels for a while, a 1.25" spacer in the rear would give it a much more aggressive look. I bought a set of these spacers for mine when i had 17x8 bullitts and they did the trick, they work well even with the 18x9 cobras i have on it now. Spacers aren't a bad investment (as [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION] mentioned above) due to the ability to resell for close to the same price

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
lowering makes a whole lot of difference.

OP
OP
R

RyanCess

Reaction score
Long time no see
ive added a bit to Miranda starting with the headlights i got for my birthday. Then I got my chin spoiler. Lastly i got the nasty dents out and the crack on my front bumper and hood. Next stop, PAINT!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online