most aggressive stance?

bernie1303

Reaction score
I am looking into lowering my mustang here soon and I want the most aggressive stance I can get without going really low. I have been looking at some H & R's. What do guys you think?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i would say those or eibach sportlines but you said you didn't want to go low..

with eibach sportlines or H&R super sports, your looking at a 2.0" drop in the front + 1/4" if you take the iso's out.. thats a pretty big drop.

i have sportlines on my car with the iso's in.. you can see my sig for my stance.

OP
OP
B

bernie1303

Reaction score
I just dont want to go WAY low. I like the stance of your car alot. Where is a good place to get some sportlines?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have Sportlines with No ISOs in Front with adjustable LCA in back.

The car is LOW.... Like dragging. I have to watch for stuff in the road because it will f*ck up the underside of my car :hammer:

My car has 17's.... TXCobra have 18's so his is a little higher off the ground.

-If you like my stance.... get Sportlines or H&R super-Sports

-If my car is too low for you then consider Eibach Pro-Kit of H&R Sport or Race Springs.

.....The best place to get Suspension Parts is StangSuspension.com. SN95Forums members get a nice discount on there already great prices.
IMG_0549Resized.jpg

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
i wish my car had your mods and no problems like yours handz...

shit is a beaut

My car is always being a Lil B*tch..... Always needing some new part.... Now i need some tires because i am WAY too low and still dont run CC plates :wall:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
my96gtstang said:
i wish my car had your mods and no problems like yours handz...

shit is a beaut

My car is always being a Lil B*tch..... Always needing some new part.... Now i need some tires because i am WAY too low and still dont run CC plates :wall:

at least yours is a manual and doesn't have the problems mine does
i know there are people with worse problems but that doesn't mean my problems aren't fuckin ridiculous..

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My car has never given me Problems....

Only

- Cracked Intake (It Happens)

...everything else has been just maintenance BS

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Supersports with ISO's is low but even drop front and back. You can still get over a speedbump if you take it very carewfully. With no front ISO's it is pushing it for our cars. I don't even think about going over speed bumps.... Handz is a bit lower than I am and I can barely get around these PA roads.

20080321-P3212393-Edit.jpg

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
My car has never given me Problems....

Only

- Cracked Intake (It Happens)

...everything else has been just maintenance BS

no... mine shuts off while i drive or when i'm at idle in drive at a stop light...
and it studders while you accelerate

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My X-pipe has a HUGE dent in it from going over speed-bumps.... at least i font scrape that much anymore because that dent gives clearance :thumb:

ReplicaR

Reaction score
H&R Race with isolators front and back.

6nrmvjn.jpg

Planning on pulling the rear isolators when I install the coil-overs in the front. That will allow me to keep the front at the same height as it is right now, and lower the back a little so it would sit even.

OP
OP
B

bernie1303

Reaction score
I think I'll be leaving in my Iso's for now...Boise has quite a few speed bumps, especially in my apartment complex so I want to avoid damaging my car. I noticed on stangsuspension.com that Eibach sportlines were slightly less expensive that H&R SS...is there anything to that or is either choice a good one?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
H&R Super Sport has higher spring rate than Sportline, so H&R Super Sports can potentially give you better handling than Eibach Sportline, provided that both are coupled with a quality shock.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
stance wise, they are the same just about.

and Brian, sounds like you have a major vacuum leak... why do you think its electrical? or do you already know what the problem is?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
stance wise, they are the same just about.

and Brian, sounds like you have a major vacuum leak... why do you think its electrical? or do you already know what the problem is?

because when we put a mulitmeter on my alt and battery i ran a 12.70 without accessories and a 12.30 with accessories on and you are supposed to be at a 14 or so.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online