Motor options on my 98 GT

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah when i found this motor i found a ton of others as well. haven't heard anything from the guy with the 4V so i'm gonna go with the 01 P.I. motor.

voidfinger

Reaction score
i was about to say, i was going the lincoln rout and i could sell you the wiring harness you would need, 97 cobra computer, 98 cobra cams. all you would need is the cobra intake. :) plus the cast crank works wonders in a N/A motor........ before i get flammed, its b/c the forged one has 4 i think extra weights in it. So the cast crank weighs less and spins up faster. Thats what i've been told by motor builders. :)

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
i was about to say, i was going the lincoln rout and i could sell you the wiring harness you would need, 97 cobra computer, 98 cobra cams. all you would need is the cobra intake. :) plus the cast crank works wonders in a N/A motor........ before i get flammed, its b/c the forged one has 4 i think extra weights in it. So the cast crank weighs less and spins up faster. Thats what i've been told by motor builders. :)

thanks for the thought man! i'm (hopefully) picking this motor up tommorrow. but finding a way to get it up to where i live has been a nightmare. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online