My 600 RWHP project with pics.

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Low 11s said:
68mustang5.0 said:
Just wondering, and i dont mean to be a downer, but if youre doing this much to that car, why leave the stock K member? I mean, if i had that much power and i was putting that kind of money into my car, i would have the top of the line suspension.
That may be something I do over the winter but we didn't deem it necessary because I'm not into drag racing. I like to take the turns hard. I would be doing it for the weight reduction.

The tubular K member with the tubular A arms and coilovers would help you take those twisties better....

OP
OP
L

Low 11s

Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
Low 11s said:
68mustang5.0 said:
Just wondering, and i dont mean to be a downer, but if youre doing this much to that car, why leave the stock K member? I mean, if i had that much power and i was putting that kind of money into my car, i would have the top of the line suspension.
That may be something I do over the winter but we didn't deem it necessary because I'm not into drag racing. I like to take the turns hard. I would be doing it for the weight reduction.

The tubular K member with the tubular A arms and coilovers would help you take those twisties better....
I've got the tubular A arms and coil overs from Steeda I just didnt do the K member.

OP
OP
L

Low 11s

Reaction score
:dunno: I really pissed off today. Just found out that when they were tuning the car yesterday thast it wouldn't maintain fuel pressure. This probably means another month of waiting.

OP
OP
L

Low 11s

Reaction score
19turbo95 said:
So do you recommend the cage or go with someone else?
Here's what my cage looks like with the new seats. On the street in looks killer.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online