My 94 Cobra to 03 cobra conversion

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been to more then a few shows, entered mine in more then a few as well. If you were to recognize me it would probably be my long red goatee and walking a small dog that looks like a red/black husky puppy. I didn't get a chance to talk to you but wanted to pick yer brain a bit to see what was in that wicked little thing.... Like I said I was just arriving as you backed in and got to see your run, afterwards I wished I had it on video.

I am in stang addiction as for clubs, you can check us out on facebook if your on it but its a good group of people. We normally plan which shows we want to attend each weekend, meet up a couple miles out and pull in together. Good people.

Anyway back to the topic of your mean ass stang.........

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
what are you not happy with?

the problem with my termi swap is that i also did the computer system, which means that some of my plugs arent compatible (door wiring harnesses, heater blower motor, rear defrost, ebrake handle) But other than that, my swap has gone pretty well, with the exception of some header-fitment problems...

I've followed your build on SVTP (i think) and i like how you used the terminator's dash framing, but your SN95 dash skin. I ran into a few minor problems with mine because i used both the skin and the framing from my SN (defrost botton, primarily speaking.)

My next problem is splicing my T45 wiring harness into the cobra engine harness. If you have any suggestions, let me know. lol.

but back on topic, lol. what arent you happy with?

OP
OP
W

wldtang

Reaction score
what are you not happy with?

the problem with my termi swap is that i also did the computer system, which means that some of my plugs arent compatible (door wiring harnesses, heater blower motor, rear defrost, ebrake handle) But other than that, my swap has gone pretty well, with the exception of some header-fitment problems...

I've followed your build on SVTP (i think) and i like how you used the terminator's dash framing, but your SN95 dash skin. I ran into a few minor problems with mine because i used both the skin and the framing from my SN (defrost botton, primarily speaking.)

My next problem is splicing my T45 wiring harness into the cobra engine harness. If you have any suggestions, let me know. lol.

but back on topic, lol. what arent you happy with?

my full build up is on corral.net
http://forums.corral.net/forums/94-95-tech/999000-my-94-cobra-03-cobra-conversion.html
I had a build up on svtp and well me and one of mods don't get along (lightning larry).

It is not that I am unhappy with the car. There are a few things that bother me with the way it fits or a part that I feel is on the edge (like my pumps). In my case it is always my quest for more. I really should leave the car alone. I am now pushing somethings to the limit. I never want the car to not be streetable or unenjoyable.

You have a very nice swap going on. Your car will be bad ass. Look forward to seeing you complete it.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
o i c. i almost swapped out the water pump on mine, but its only got 36000 miles on it. figured it was fine. lol.

and i hear that. my PS lines rubbed on my master cylinder, that bugged the hell out of me. its all a challenge to get it to that high quality point...

whats your thoughts on the bottom end? do you have a point that you're going to push it to?

thanks for the compliment. and i guess I was reviewing the thread on corral, not SVTP. im not a huge fan of SVTP.

OP
OP
W

wldtang

Reaction score
ran my best 1/8th mile ET and MPH saturday.

7.13 @102 mph

IAT2's were pretty high in the 130-140's. pulled a 1.62 sixty foot. I think a better 60 ft, better shifting and cooler IAT2's would allow me to possibly break into the 6's.

http://youtu.be/CruLBvcEOCM

ChandlerTimeslips10-22-11.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online