My 97 GT Vert

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, hows it going? Damn it....I have to be a noob again haha. Here are some pics of my 97 GT, I am currently sponsored by Carbonware.com (hood), and soon to be sponsored by another company.

My current mods are:

BBK TB, C&L Plenum, Steeda UDP, O/R H, Flows, 3.73s, Tri-Ax, King Cobra clutch, H&R Supersports, fox shocks/struts, U/L CAs....then all my visual mods. I plan on pulling my motor in the next few years and dropping something in, so I have held back on the performance mods lately.

Here are some current pics:

hl12ap.jpg

hl35bb.jpg

hl28td.jpg

hl47vm.jpg

hl57az.jpg

hl60fq.jpg

xr8d302

Reaction score
My god that's gorgeous!

Incredible work man, hope you don't mind that I'm saving these pics to my comp for future admiration :thumb:

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man....I'll get some pics with the top down soon. I am in the middle of converting my interior to black...and I'm waiting on my carbonfiber tonnue cover and I'm gonna buy a styling bar to finish it off.

xr8d302

Reaction score
nice, where'd you get that hood and how much did it run you?

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Its a hood from Carbonware.com (my sponsor). I highly recommend this site. They have awesome customer service, and they make killer hoods. I got the 3" cowl. Check out the site for prices on the hoods. It cost ~380 to get painted.

xr8d302

Reaction score
Really? Think you could work some magic and help out a lonely canadian guy? I'm looking for a 3 inch cowl, but perhaps without the second rise...just one big ass rise

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Well...right now, Carbonware only offers the 2 step cowl...but they are expanding their site and offering new products....so just check in every now and then. The new site should be up in a month or so.

xr8d302

Reaction score
cool, is there a current site link that you could direct me to for now?

Again, beautiful car....

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Hey great looking stang. i cant wait too see the top down pics. What color is that?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
awesome lookin vert man. i love that hood and chin spoiler. great lookin ride. welcome to the boards.

xr8d302

Reaction score
I was actually just about to post again to let you know that i read your first post again and saw the carbonware.com site addy...sorry, i'm tired...lol

thanks back to you for the kind words dude

97vertstang

Reaction score
great looking ride :thumb: what color is that??? ur ride is just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
i was going to compliment u on ur green vert but couldnt tell if it was green or blue. another green vert!!!!!!! there the best ;D me and drop top pony are the only green verts around here :thumb:

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I actually came to this site because droptoppony had a link in his sig over at mustangforums.com. I am a moderator over there.

When I first got my car...it was all tan/green....but ever since I have converted to black...it seems my car is getting blue-er :p

It was FUGLY when I got it....a little over 2 years ago, haha:

MyCarStock1.jpg

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I had to ask about the color because i couldnt believe it was black, its more like midnight blue or something.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man ur vert is sooo nice. i keep lookin at it, the headlights and black top really add to your car too. one of the nicest verts ive seen. i like what you did to it. wheels lookin good to, green and black :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online