My 97 GT Vert

97vertstang

Reaction score
wow, the way ur car used to look is how mine looks right now :'( mines pacific green though u think the black treatment will work on mine???? when my top does go out im a consider a black one, ur car looks awesome!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
97vertstang said:
wow, the way ur car used to look is how mine looks right now :'( mines pacific green though u think the black treatment will work on mine???? when my top does go out im a consider a black one, ur car looks awesome!!!!!!!!
Definitely go with the black man...never look back :bunny3:

Did I just post a bunny too? :p

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Wow man!!!! Everything that you done to car i had the exact same plans! the Cobra R' hood, I already have the smoked headlights and chin spoiler...the only thing im changing is that im getting chrome bullitts or something that would make the paint pop! But yours look so good i had to save it to my computer for future reference so i know how mine was going to look like!

-Nate

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Welcome, and sick car, I love what you did to it, it looks awesome. What year are you at Lehigh? And where in Pa are you from?

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Welcome, and sick car, I love what you did to it, it looks awesome. What year are you at Lehigh? And where in Pa are you from?
I'm from Lancaster PA....and I'm gonna be a freshman at Lehigh this year...im only 19.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Rocking with the Amish folk eh? Thats cool, I know a chick that just graduated from there, she was hot as hell, used to be a cheerelewader in hs.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Rocking with the Amish fold eh? Thats cool, I know a chick that just graduated from there, she was hot as hell, used to be a cheerelewader in hs.
Haha fcuk the Amish....she didn't happen to go to Hempfield did she?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Nah, I went to school in Jersey with her, she was kind of a bitch in Hs, all full of herself, and then I saw her at the bar last year and she was cool, funny how college does that to people.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great looking car.
the black top looks good, chin spoiler, lights, wheels, hood, drop,
I like it all
NICE WORK!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I actually came to this site because droptoppony had a link in his sig over at mustangforums.com. I am a moderator over there.

When I first got my car...it was all tan/green....but ever since I have converted to black...it seems my car is getting blue-er :p

It was FUGLY when I got it....a little over 2 years ago, haha:

MyCarStock1.jpg

Damn i remember when mine looked exactly like that about 10 years ago...
i did the black treatment also. I went with a 2 tone black/tan interior instead of all black so that will seperate them if we attend the same show...

only pic i have with top up...
000_0063smallsmall2.jpg

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Black treatment is the only way to go. People told me a black top would look weird....and when they saw it, they all shut up lol.

All I need is some black seats (soon to come) and my black interior will be done and I'll post pics to show you guys. I am also going to be a getting some CF interior accents from my sponsor and some billet interior pieces. Top it off with a CF tonnue cover, styling bar, and S281 spoiler...and I'm set :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online