My car's makeover, Danny f'ing done!! Finally.

hottwheels04

Reaction score
Re: My car's makeover, it's all but complete!! 6/29/10

hey those are my old seats! haha glad to see them installed! yOUR PUTTING THEM TO GOOD USE RATHER THEN COLLECTING DUST IN MY BASEMENT BEING I was to lazy to install them in my lol

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Yeah, sorry. I meant to send ya pics but forgot every time I got on!! I'll get better pics tomorrow.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I think it will be worth the wait. Thanks!!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Car is going to look great with the new wheels, can't wait for the pics. Seats look great too, they have the perfect amount of saddle leather to match very well without having so much like they have stock.

badass98svt

Reaction score

Hey man, just wanted to tell you that the car looks great. Those seats came out really nice. Did you go with the perforated for the tan? Doesn't look like it in the pic, but wasn't sure.

Also, if you decided you wanted to go with a black airbag, you can always remove the tan coating off your bag. just a heads up, not sure how many people know that.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Thanks!! No, badass, I like the tan one. It goes with my 2 tone-ness. I'm uploading new pics right now. Looks like a entire new car, again. Not perforated, just uh not?

Thanks, duh09. Just wait for them. I love them!!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Here it is all cleaned up. If you'll look back, I 1st wanted it done in Laser Red & Graphite/Anthracite/Charcoal. It wasn't til after I dropped her off, that I switched to black. I did because I could get a black vert top. So happy I switched my mind!! I wanted my stock seats made pretty much like this. Although it would be in the reverse colors. Tan w/black inserts. Like this tons better as well!! I'm hoping in the Texas heat, the tan won't get as hot? Can't wait to try that out!! I'll just putting on 2 new pics of them. I'll start up a new thread with them & more. Man this took what seemed like damn near 2 years! Oh yeah, because it was!! Dropped it off on 10/6/08. I think it's worth it though. Hope y'all do as well.

DSC09924.jpg

DSC09932.jpg

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Not really. Just glad it's not loser-sooner red!!! That's the only reason why I bought this red car, it's not the sucky red. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online