My car's makeover, Danny f'ing done!! Finally.

US Soldier(stang 98)

Reaction score
Re: My car's makeover, the interior's kinda done? 5/29

if you can get you hands on buffing wheel. go to a auto body suply shop and the 3 step 3M compund, swirl mark remover, and wax that shit is graet i used at the body shop i worked at. and i love it. but dont buff to hard you can burn through you clear coat.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I was advised by my cousin to not use any power tools on it, myself. I will somehow make something that can be fixed, not able to be fixed! For that stuff, I will turn it over to him to do for me. It kinda freaks me out to even wash it. I just don't want to add swirl marks or anything!! I will try to head to him sometime this week to see if it can be buffed out. If not, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. No big deal!! Thanks though!

US Soldier(stang 98)

Reaction score

no prob Eli good luck with the car man. and i will be hind the wheel of my mustang in about 49 days. i cant wait!!!!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score

Somehow I missed those pictures that you posted on page 12...your car looks SICKKKK man!

You've inspired me to paint my grill pony body color, I think it looks really cool on ur car...Also, the 17" Saleens look a LOT nicer than I thought they would.

I hope you get ur bumper all fixed up. Car came out awesome man.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Thanks!! Uh, that bumper is where it was supposed to go. It has places to where it bolts to the body. I have no idea what any of the correct words supposed to be. Like under the radiator cover thing? They are bolted to that spot. I thought it was right, just to myself. I asked my mechanic to take a look @ it. He said the same thing. Y'all are typing about it being off. I've found pics of Dalamar's, Stunner, & justinschmidt1. Mine maybe looks like there's more of a gap. Just about the same though. I saved the pics onto my desktop, sorry it crashed! I think it's pretty muchly the same, though.

I really like my 17" Faleens!! I am 99.7% sure I will leave them chromed! I just love chrome too much!

Thanks a lot! Hopefully after I get the Cobra cluster added, it will let me enjoy it! There has been 1 thing after another!! Been having to fix crap & repair it. I just want to get in it & go somewhere. W/o worrying it will overheat, fearing a wheel will fall off, or know my speedo reads right. Just for 1 f'ing day!

Codycougar91

Reaction score

i think he meant about where the car got hit

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score

Yea haha I mean't about your accident.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Whoops! Shows how much I really care about that. I forgot all about that!!

I also thought it was you that complained about the fitment like the 1st time I posted pics of it. Turns out it was that DFG Pimpin buy, I think.

Jorden

Reaction score

Its amazing to see this car looking his good compared to the pics in the begginning. This is one truely unique mustang that doesnt sell out in any way, especially love the Black longhorn and ford badges on the back. I prefer it when sporting the black top aswell.

There is very little I would change on this car but im not even gonna say it cuz it doesnt matter because this car is uniquely you

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Thanks!! I'm not really a fan of the Longhorns like I was. It looks to good to leave off, though. I would have that ford emblem/5.0 one on anyhow. I thought it just kinda leveled it out. I think I did a night & day change on it.
I was in line @ the DQ earlier today. An 70-ish year old cowboy commented as he walked by. He said it reminded him of the old cars. He really liked it! That was a new compliment to hear, & still good.

I'm fixing to try & get that spot off from where they hit me. Hope I can get it off! I'll take before & after pics.

neris

Reaction score

DSC00555.jpg
my favorite

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I need to take a new one with my brake light lit up! I've got different plates mainly. Just because everything is new, I guess. Thanks!!

So you are an ass guy, huh?

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I got the main parts of that bad spot off with some rubbing compound. I'll work on it again when I wash it. I wasn't thinking when I begun this project. I was in the shade, good, but I had no light @ all. You have to know it's there to see it! If I never told you, don't think you could spot it.

I've loaded my camera stuff to this laptop. It doesn't transfer from the camera to this, though. I'll try again tom.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Yesterday I had to make a Wal-Mart run, so I ate @ Taco Hell. I of course park & sit where I can see my car! I had a good view of my pass side. I got to looking @ my antenna & my side mirrors. I think my side mirrors are higher!! I was in the city of the closest stations, so I listened to them. I listened to maybe 1 song? It was back to CD's. Just thought it was kinda funny my ant is not higher than my mirrors.

Scarface

Reaction score

any shots of the fr steering wheel on yet?

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Yeah, I thought I posted them. Hang on.

Nope, I haven't yet. The main desktop computer kinda crashed. It's in the shop getting fixed. I'm on a crummy laptop & I can't transfer the pics from my camera to this one. I will try to work on it. I've loaded the software, it just doesn't do anything!!

Scarface

Reaction score

can you email it to me?

Scarface

Reaction score

opps nm I see they are still on the camera

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I am loading them now to my PhotoBucket. I think I know how to get it to work with my camera now. Had to go the long route, but I got it!
FR500 Steering Wheel:
DSC09651.jpg

I took 1 of these holding the camera & just clicking. The other is while out of the car, holding the camera in. Looks basically the same.
DSC09656.jpg

My 94-95 Cobra Cluster's: Not sure why so hazy?
DSC09655.jpg

I will add those El Glow overlays just as soon as I can buy them, payday.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I like that steering wheel, a lot!! Wish I would have bought it a long time ago. All I remember is I didn't like it @ all really. Not sure why, though. I hated that cover I had to use!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.