My Ricermobile Civic Budget Build

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You don't notice VTEC?

Have you tried yelling "vvvvvvvvvvvvvtttttttttteeeeeeeeeccccccc"?
Might help.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Lol, you guys are cracking me up. Mc, I knew I'd get some haters by posting this car up on here, and I don't mind at all. When you post a honda build on a mustang site, you're bound to piss some people off :)

lutter94

Reaction score
Honestly I don't mind the Honda. I am a lot more tolerant of them than I think I used to be. Its the stance/ride height that drives me nuts. Not trying to be a dick, but what is the point of cambered wheels? Whats wrong with straight up and down?

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You don't notice VTEC?

Have you tried yelling "vvvvvvvvvvvvvtttttttttteeeeeeeeeccccccc"?
Might help.

You forgot "yoooooooooooooooo"...... "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Honestly I don't mind the Honda. I am a lot more tolerant of them than I think I used to be. Its the stance/ride height that drives me nuts. Not trying to be a dick, but what is the point of cambered wheels? Whats wrong with straight up and down?

The point is appearance. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the super-stanced look. But not everyone races their car, so they don't really care about contact patches. It's just for looks. Why do people black out their windows, or put LeMans stripes on their Mustang? It's not a Shelby. Personal preference, different strokes for different folks. Some like it, others don't. It's all good :) And while one may not be able to appreciate the stance/look, surely one can appreciate the hard work and effort put into a car - I'm sure we've all been there.

The Honda looks nice, good work with it :)

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Can't go as low with the tires straight up and down. Stretch + camber lets you sit it on down lower.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
its good to ruffle feathers ;)

helps our members break out of the "s281 wing+bullet wheels=God's car" idea... lol.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
It's JDM yo. All the cool kids are doing it!

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score

Yeah if the wheels were sitting with zero camber they would stick out 3-4 inches past the fender at least. I don't mind running through tires faster, they're $40 a piece and I can flip the tires and they're as good as new.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Yeah if the wheels were sitting with zero camber they would stick out 3-4 inches past the fender at least. I don't mind running through tires faster, they're $40 a piece and I can flip the tires and they're as good as new.
What brand and size are those tires? $40 each makes tires on my car (like $120 each) look like they should be made out of gold for the price. lmao

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
What brand and size are those tires? $40 each makes tires on my car (like $120 each) look like they should be made out of gold for the price. lmao

They're 195/45/16 Sunny's. I bought the cheapest thing I could get. They actually ride and perform great lol. I'm used to having $200+ each tires, so this was a nice change.

Rallim

Reaction score
Damn, things pretty neat for how little money you've put into it. Makes me feel like bugging my buddy with his EK coupe that he's considered selling, it'd be a fun little MPG machine haha.

Wichers123

Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking either red, gold, or black on the valve cover, not sure what I'm going to do yet.

Yeah it didn't come with the vtec engine, but it was "swapped" to a D16y8 Vtec. Kicks in so hard it smacks you in the face.

But really, Vtec seems to be a joke to me. You notice a very small difference, but it ain't nothing special, that's for sure

Your not going to its a single cam 1.6l. Now a b20vtec is about 180/200whp and with bigger cams vtec would pull real hard.
Or you could just build this and scare your mom lol

[video=youtube_share;tsdLtUAZ9F0]http://youtu.be/tsdLtUAZ9F0[/video]

Wichers123

Reaction score
This is at only 420whp dont mind the talkative Asian kid
[video=youtube_share;hx7DPkYZm84]http://youtu.be/hx7DPkYZm84[/video]

More
[video=youtube_share;tTcqgqcHo4o]http://youtu.be/tTcqgqcHo4o[/video]
[video=youtube_share;orSewrTym1g]http://youtu.be/orSewrTym1g[/video]

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
That Civette is so cool. I remember seeing it when it was just getting started. I'm glad to see it's still around and better than ever.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
"What do you mean 'that's fine?' This thing has VTEC!"
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
That Asian kid was pretty hilarious. I bet he would shit himself if he was in something with 500+ hp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online