not that bad. i kida dig it myself lol.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It would look much better if it didn't have that gap in the middle

Burninrock24

Reaction score
Too many aftermarket bumpers give our cars an underbite. The saleen and cobra bumpers are the only ones that could find their way onto my car. And you get to have *****in foglights with the cobra bumper.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got the matching side skirts and rear but don't really like them as is but they were free so I took them to maybe chop up and rework at a later date. I really just wanted the front and wasn't expecting the guy to give me a full kit.

Now if I go with body color I will have it molded to the bumper so there is no separation lines.

If I were to do a contrasting black I would leave it to look like an add on splitter similar to the 2013 GT500 splitter/deflector.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Here are a few more of this kit that a member on FB posted.

I don't hate the sides but wouldn't use them as is I don't think and I don't like the rear at all but I could maybe section it up and create some corner pieces similar to what [MENTION=8116]Dalamar[/MENTION] did to his rear.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Wings West rear bumper looks way too much like a happy face. The ABC GT/Cobra molded bumpers are way better (once you get them to fit right). Also the altezza/euro/whatever lights are... shudder...

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
I guess you guys didn't know he got a OEM CW Cobra Bumper from me did ya?

Nothing fits like OEM although I really am considering doing the ABC front bumper even with all the issues it can have fitting. Dalamar has it and a lot of others do and its just ridiculous how good it looks. There is a GT version too for GT purists. I've got a pic I found after an exhaustive search of one actually on a car (not the white one on the ABC site) and it actually looks really good. Its at a home computer though.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wings West rear bumper looks way too much like a happy face. The ABC GT/Cobra molded bumpers are way better (once you get them to fit right). Also the altezza/euro/whatever lights are... shudder...

You know you have a box of those taillights in your closet.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
kinda carbon fiber'ish

not that bad. i kida dig it myself lol.

I like it, if I could find one in CF I would put it on.

Check this one out, I love the battleship gray color with the CF splitter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online