New from KY, Afghanistan ....

Army_Stang

Reaction score
I'm currently in Afghanistan on deployment but will be home this month thank god, anyways name is patrick own a 94 forest green gt, nothing to special done to it yet, just stalker front end, cinvinis cobra r hood, smog delete, shorty headers, o/r h pipe, flowmasters dumped before axles, pro 5.0 shifter, 3.73 gears, adjustable clutch cable.....ummm thats all i know of since i just bought it two weeks ago...brand new to 5.0's used to own a 04 cobra but first divorse made me sell...

itsblue95

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of KY are you from? Post pic when you get home! Oh and most importantly thank you for your service!

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the site.
post up some pics when you can .
and most of all thanks for you service.

OP
OP
A

Army_Stang

Reaction score
im not actually from ky even though i like the state alot, but im home stationed out of fort knox, im from Maryland originality. and thank you for the thanks for service

itsblue95

Reaction score
my brother in law is stationed in Fort Knox. There are a few on this forum that are not to far away from you.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
been there a couple of times both with the boy scouts as a kid and also with a ROTC class I took in college at western kentucky university. I was fairly sure I didn't want to go to the military but I got two gym credits to rapell off the parking garage as well as take apart and learn about different guns as well as sight them in at the rifle range. BEST COLLEGE CLASS EVER! The downside was that they were constantly trying to get you to sign up to rotc. I am not sure they had the right idea telling me that I could sign up for morning pt next semester and run around the campus at 4 am...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican