New from Victorville, Ca - looking for friends, help, ideas, clubs and parts

whitelightning

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My names Jesse and my ride is a 96 mustang gt aka white lightning.
i picked up the car bout 4-5 months ago from my cousin. It had a check engine light on it and i got that all squared away. Just recently passed smog here in CA with the car being cleaner than a honda with 185,xxx on the odo. Got a few upgrades so far - mac straight shot CAI, bbk 70mm tb, C&L intake plenum, mishimoto aluminum radiator, eibach pro kit, new polyurethane spring isolators, black beauty headlights, smoked fogs and tails, 8" black billet antenna, bbk catback, bbk pullies, chrome saleen 17x9 wheels and new drilled and slotted rotors and tockiko HP series shox and struts all around. Only 3 of these parts were on when i bought the car but most of them i have done and in a pretty short amount of time i think. Currently the car is in Stanton, CA for a fresh diamond white with Lexus pearl paint job.
I will be attending fabulous fords forever on April 22nd @ Knott's Berry Farms in Buena park, CA, come up n say hi if ur there. My car isnt entered but im going for fun. I will be rolling with GTR High Performance's rollout.

I have plans of a new MMR streetmod 600, stage I comp cams, headers, upgraded fuel rails, kenne bell, new trans (or upgraded to handle 600 hp) , new bassani catted x, slp loudmouth I, eibach swaybars, steeda x2 ball joints and bump steer kit, maximum motorsports c&c plates and solid steering shaft, custom audio and interior along with new glass all the way around with limo tint. I am here to educate myself of my car, meet new people who love Mustangs as much as myself, make some friends, get my hands dirty and to build a bad a** sn95.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I'll be at Faboulous Fords Forever as well. I'll most likely park at sears.

OP
OP
whitelightning

whitelightning

Reaction score
Sounds good i hope to say what up to u guys. As for pics of my ride...im using my droid razr and im away from home at work long periods of time. If i can I'll try to post some up but no guarantees til i get home on the 18th. Im waiting for pics from my painter as well. I plan on posting those as soon as i get them. I just hope paint n body done as scheduled.

OP
OP
whitelightning

whitelightning

Reaction score
As funny as it sounds...i cant wait to see pics or my car. Haha. I havent driven/seen in person my car since march 26th. Work limits my time.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the forums. you wont be disappointed with a mmr short block

OP
OP
whitelightning

whitelightning

Reaction score
welcome to the forums. you wont be disappointed with a mmr short block
thanks, i was gonna start getting into that pretty soon. Maybe a new thread. That mmr sounds good to me. I have heard alot of good things...not too many bad about them. My goal is to be cali emissions legal and have between 5-600 RWHP. With the exception of my midpipe ofcourse but i got the stocker for that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online