Pi cams

firstonraceday

Reaction score
I talked to MMR today about porting my npis and they say dont worry about the intake they say its the same thing on the npi cars just different ports. I was always under the impression that the PI intake yielded a gain compared to the NPI intake was I wrong?

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
You are correct!! It does gain power using the PI intake! I just did mine last weekend and my seat dyno says lots more power up top and my car now pulls all the way up to 6000 and still wants more!

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
You are correct!! It does gain power using the PI intake! I just did mine last weekend and my seat dyno says lots more power up top and my car now pulls all the way up to 6000 and still wants more!

You must really love to use exclamation points after every sentence dont you? :)

:hammer: j/k

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
I like explaination points! lol Its kinda just habit and it just is what I press unstead of the .

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
I like explaination points! lol Its kinda just habit and it just is what I press unstead of the .

its "exclaimation" lol O0

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
true. Hey scare let me ask you a question since you have a 4v car. If i swapped a 96-98 cobra motor into my car and kept my 4r70w auto trans, what gear should i use.... the 4.10 or the 4.30?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
firstonraceday said:
I talked to MMR today about porting my npis and they say dont worry about the intake they say its the same thing on the npi cars just different ports. I was always under the impression that the PI intake yielded a gain compared to the NPI intake was I wrong?

I just added MMR to my do not suggest list...F'in idiots.

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
firstonraceday said:

I just added MMR to my do not suggest list...F'in idiots.

lol +1 to that. Drop's blunt lol

S

scarface

voidfinger said:
true. Hey scare let me ask you a question since you have a 4v car. If i swapped a 96-98 cobra motor into my car and kept my 4r70w auto trans, what gear should i use.... the 4.10 or the 4.30?
4:30

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
how many rpm's would that be putting out at 65 do you wonder?