pics of the 94 faleen.

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
saleensideshot3.jpg

saleensideshot2.jpg

saleenshot4.jpg

saleensideshot2.jpg

saleenpic5.jpg

saleenpic2.jpg

saleenpic3.jpg


enjoy guys the last the few pics are a lil dirty tho :dunno:
 

95Grandtouring5.0

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
0
Looks very good with the exception of the grill and the gap at the bottom of the doors. Then again i have no room to talk considering my car.
 

xr8d302

Active Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
431
Reaction score
1
Stance = erection

is that thing bagged or just ridiculously dropped?
 

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
thanks guys......xr8d302 its got eibach sportline springs all around withj no isolaters 8)
 

disjayrod

New Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
what size tires you running in the back???? was rolling the fenders necessary with such a low drop???????
 

SMOKE

Active Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
675
Reaction score
0
Aggressive drop in the rear .. looks good!!
 
S

scarface

Guest
Did you notice any negativities with no isolators??? I wanna get rid of mine.
 

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
disjayrod said:
what size tires you running in the back???? was rolling the fenders necessary with such a low drop???????
thier 245-45-18's no no rolling neccesary they fit perfect i wouldnt do anything bigger than a 265 tho....scarface no too bad ....rides a little rough due too the spring rate...and not too mention the roads in ny really suckk big time lol...other than its pretty good.
 
S

scarface

Guest
WiCkEd StAnG said:
scarface no too bad ....rides a little rough due too the spring rate...and not too mention the roads in ny really suckk big time lol...other than its pretty good.

How about noise? does it squeek or pop?
 

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
scarface said:
WiCkEd StAnG said:
scarface no too bad ....rides a little rough due too the spring rate...and not too mention the roads in ny really suckk big time lol...other than its pretty good.

How about noise? does it squeek or pop?
its squeaks a little yea not too much too the point were it makes you crazy though lol.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,996
Messages
1,454,275
Members
13,629
Latest member
KillaMustang04

Members online

Top