Project 'Rona Twin Turbo Convertible Build

OP
OP
Five

Five

Reaction score
.57 cast wheel hybrid turbos dont have the ability to force the VOLUME of air needed to make big power. You can call me an A-hole but its a proven fact that more air equals more power, how do you think bigger turbos make more power with less PSI? because of air volume. If youd like ill set down with you and help you pick a decent set of turbos...

You should read your post and see if you would take it as an asshole’s reply. I understand the limitations of the turbos, and how to calculate volume of air needed to produce “x” horsepower based on many factors, though I’ll admit still having plenty to learn. And, you’re right, once the build is done, swapping turbos is easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Five

Five

Reaction score
are you going to stick with stock ECU?

That’s the plan. And, it’s just going to be a fun street car. 400hp with good torque would be fine with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
that car aint making but 400HP I'll bet with that china kit and bobcat size turbos.

if you want to be an asshole by all means be one... but be one and keep it to yourself. a lot of members here start from nothing and build up to something. you obviously dont have the foresight or common sense to realize this is a stepping stone for a potential big power car and that i am looking out for the guy and giving positive and useful information. youve already put a sour taste in the mouths of a lot of users here on this sight that have been here longer than you. forum members that belong here have shown loads of respect and appreciate the advise that other members are willing to give whether or not its useful or relevant. i would suggest you try to do the same instead of shitting on things based off of your personal "experience" or knowledge.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Reaction score
Not much progress lately (this working for a living thing is wearing thin). I do have my Cobra brake upgrade and new shocks/struts about ready, but I'm trying to plan rear suspension upgrades (coilovers for the front). Does anyone have any suggestions for what is just going to be a street toy?

Akurma

Reaction score
How did you get the factory center caps to fit those aftermarket wheels? I have had a set of 17x10.5 bullitts on my GT for years that and have been running a different center cap this entire time because the factory ones wouldn't fit for some reason

OP
OP
Five

Five

Reaction score
e62d1260-5403-4071-9597-4e83caf68ea6-jpeg.14305

How did you get the factory center caps to fit those aftermarket wheels? I have had a set of 17x10.5 bullitts on my GT for years that and have been running a different center cap this entire time because the factory ones wouldn't fit for some reason
They came with the wheels that I bought used‍♂️

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.