sleepn_sn95's 95 GT - Project DGAF - Update - 5/2/15

9838stang

Reaction score
ABC exclusive sells the bumper as 1 piece already molded together. You can get the add on by xenon through MrBodyKit.

Awesome thanks man. I like the add on one just for the no license plate area. But the ABC one has a nicer looking sides to it.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Once its all mounted I should be doing something like this but with a full splitter
15832857393_1a1513d29d_b.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'm a little confused on the bumper. It's not a part of the glossy bumper behind it right lol. I like this bumper you got and I'm excited to see what you do to it!

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I'm a little confused on the bumper. It's not a part of the glossy bumper behind it right lol. I like this bumper you got and I'm excited to see what you do to it!

Yeah its the stock bumper behind it ("gloss black") then the flat black part is kinda like a big lip that slides onto the stock bumper

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Its all going down this week. Big country lab stuff arrives on monday. Get ready haters

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Here we go... I'm in for the long haul, brother!

How is that lower bumper attached?

Caboose302

Reaction score
Damn that hood is so shiny, just scrolling through I thought you had an 871 blower sticking out of it, Lmao.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Here we go... I'm in for the long haul, brother!

How is that lower bumper attached?

Haha thanks man. Right now it is just resting there but I plan on using 3m tape and bolts

I'm so ready for this.

Ive been waiting a long time to come home and work on it!

You're not using bcl's supports are you?

Yeah BCL solid uprights and lower brackets

Oh God, let the butthurt commence.

People complained about my "stretch" before so I cant even image

Damn that hood is so shiny, just scrolling through I thought you had an 871 blower sticking out of it, Lmao.

Haha I wish it had a big blower on it

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
So I havent been documenting this weeks activities as much as I had planned too but I am still making some progress. Monday I got the seats in and the front lip painted which all went smoothly. Yesterday I spent most of my time getting the wing mounted up. I had some issues with adapting the BCL brackets to my wing brackets but after a while I got it figured out. The rear holes in the trunk were able to be used but I needed to drill two more. Today I am working on painting the front bumper. The plan is to have it all finished and done tonight so I can take it to the shop tomorrow and roll the fender some more and hopefully do a shoot with my friend with a stanced 350z.
These are all crappy phone pics but I will get a proper shoot soon

:flamingdevil:

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Not to bust your balls, or anything, but wouldn't that rear window spoiler actually be directing air away from your rear wing? I think rear window diffusers would probably compliment the wing better.

Glad to see you are making progress, though. Keep it up.

Carnage281

Reaction score
Where's the giant rear diffuser and fender flares? You can't has racecar without rear diffuser and fender flares:deeplist:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online