sleepn_sn95's 95 GT - Project DGAF - Update - 5/2/15

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Looks good on there, man. Got mine just sitting in a spare bedroom.

Need more pics!

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Did the Ferocious mod yesterday

jk

I had my bumper off to repaint again so I decided to paint the crash bar since it was looking a little rough. Also battleship grey FTW. I also put the fogs I had on so now I just need to order some yellow film. And yes it's in 4x4 mode bc me and my lady are moving to a new apartment soon and I need to figure out how low I can go while still being able to get into our garage
DSC_0969 by Kyle Matson, on Flickr
DSC_0002 by Kyle Matson, on Flickr
HuskerGT here is a better picture of how I mounted the lip. I just got a pack of 20 ss screws and screwed them in using the existing holes in the lip into the bumper

HuskerGT

Reaction score
You & Ferocious have had your bumpers off so often. How hard is it to remove & replace? Might make it easier for me to install the Mach I lip. Did you do your install with it removed?

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
"ferocious mod' entails a hail satan sticker in the middle lol

Haha I dont know if my car is up to that level yet

You & Ferocious have had your bumpers off so often. How hard is it to remove & replace? Might make it easier for me to install the Mach I lip. Did you do your install with it removed?

There are just two nuts on each side inside the fender to remove then a couple push clips and it slides off. It takes a little finagling to get it off but its pretty easy. I installed the lip with it on but I dont see why you couldnt with it off

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Finagling...I like that word lol. We took mine off to put my lip on simply because it was easier to work with. But we wound up breaking all four bolts off and had to weld nuts to the brackets that hold em on the sides so just keep that in mind as a possibility.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online