Slp opinion

Reaction score
red i now have to go change my pants, for that i thank you.

that car is pure sex from the back angle

oh and aaron im gonna go with dumps, no tips for me

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
oh and aaron im gonna go with dumps, no tips for me

$20 Says that you will get sick and Tired of the death Effect of LM1s+Dumps that you get rid of the LM1 within 6 months :boink:

Reaction score
i doubt it but i have no first hand knowledge cept for jay's car when i was down in Florida. he runs that setup and it didnt sound out of control. its one of those things that if you want it to be mild you can keep it a little quiet, but my mild is some peoples "HOLY F"N S*** THATS LOUD!!" lol

Reaction score
yea but i also think, this is just my first hand opinion, that dumps make it sound deeper and better. my brother in law runs dumps on his fox. i want it to be so loud in my car, that it is impossible to carry on a conversation...hence why i am goin with LM1's. lol.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
yea but i also think, this is just my first hand opinion, that dumps make it sound deeper and better. my brother in law runs dumps on his fox. i want it to be so loud in my car, that it is impossible to carry on a conversation...hence why i am goin with LM1's. lol.

6 Months and the LM1 will be off your car........guaranteed

Reaction score
we'll see handz. im not gonna say they arent, but im not gonna say they are either. time will tell but its different for me than it is for you. everyone has a differing opinion on what they think is loud. and trouble from the law wont be a factor, i work at the PD and know pretty much everyone there. they also know my car and complement it all the time

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
xsoutherngun89x said:

It's been a year for me and you couldn't pay me to take them off. :p

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
we'll see handz. im not gonna say they arent, but im not gonna say they are either. time will tell but its different for me than it is for you. everyone has a differing opinion on what they think is loud. and trouble from the law wont be a factor, i work at the PD and know pretty much everyone there. they also know my car and complement it all the time

Ooohhhh the law is here, there's a new Sherriff in town
gun.gif
Lol. Does this mean I can't drink while I race you in Forza? :rollinglaugh:

Seriously, they are very very loud. They don't pass teh decible test, with an offroad H. If you live in a rural area, it won't bother anyone too much, but if you live in the city your neighbors will hate you and start plotting to key your car and whatnot.

Reaction score
hey Jr, i dunno man. i live right off one of the main roads in Montgomery so noise is allways around, whether or not my car is running. didnt mean to pull the "im a cop" card, lmao.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
hey Jr, i dunno man. i live right off one of the main roads in Montgomery so noise is allways around, whether or not my car is running. didnt mean to pull the "im a cop" card, lmao.

I know, I'm just messin with you man, lol.

FYI, I never had a problem in Cleveland, or anywhere in Michigan, it was only Orange County where I got pulled over 7 times in one day, just to hear the same stupid thing "Yopur car's kinda loud, you should get that checked :wall:"

People in my neighborhood here, never really said much, what they thought is another matter, but I have a huge, mean dog, so they stay away, lol.

Reaction score
yea the cops here dont really care as long you arent doin burnouts and street racing, and the people in my neighborhood are too old to key my car, lol

S

scarface

I want a video of Jerry's eyes when his car is started for the first time after the instal...lol

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
I want a video of Jerry's eyes when his car is started for the first time after the instal...lol

He is gonna Be So Freaked when he hears it in person.

he will love it for a week or so.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Thunder Dave said:

He is gonna Be So Freaked when he hears it in person.

he will love it for a week or so.

thats how long i kept mine,the sounds gets old

Handz, 6 months? give him 1

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
xsoutherngun89x said:

thats what I've been telling him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt_sn95

Members online