SN95 FORUMS - MEMBER SHOWCASE (ATTN: ***Please Add YOUR Ride***)

Lzr96Snake

Reaction score
Here's some recent pictures of mine
09047148429238386b07a014482efda3.jpg

7be0bf8460dc4f97f12340c6502b8cc3.jpg

davidglanza

Reaction score
Just fitted a front splitter and got stripes done next step is exaust and a nice set of wheels..

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Just fitted a front splitter and got stripes done next step is exaust and a nice set of wheels..

Love the white on blue stripes def brings the car up a level. Any plans to change the wheels? I think you will be more then pleased with a wheel change. (Never been a fan of the tribars, IMO they make the car look less sporty.)

Reaction score
Love the white on blue stripes def brings the car up a level. Any plans to change the wheels? I think you will be more then pleased with a wheel change. (Never been a fan of the tribars, IMO they make the car look less sporty.)

I think he should stick with silver colored rims like mine. That would look real good on the white. Or a darker gray like gunmetal or something...

Or...

Ya know...

Just get BAB rims with a white or polished lip...

That'd look kinda cool too...

Just saying...

:hidesbehindsofa:

Mustanger

Reaction score

David Glanza! You got it done! Wow...looks awesome!! I love those stripes of course... are they the Avery ones I told you about? Any way it came out perfect! Woohoo man...the Mach 1 chin spoiler also fits so well, I still have mine if ever needed...LOL, wish we lived closer that could be fun!

Hey, I still have the GT wing with the Avery stripes on it just sitting in perfect condition...if you had any use for it let me know...looks like the stripes are a match.

davidglanza

Reaction score

Ya defo changing wheels next then exaust system and tinting windows

davidglanza

Reaction score
David Glanza! You got it done! Wow...looks awesome!! I love those stripes of course... are they the Avery ones I told you about? Any way it came out perfect! Woohoo man...the Mach 1 chin spoiler also fits so well, I still have mine if ever needed...LOL, wish we lived closer that could be fun!

Hey, I still have the GT wing with the Avery stripes on it just sitting in perfect condition...if you had any use for it let me know...looks like the stripes are a match.

The stripes are made from vinyl.. just have to get wheels sorted now...:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online