SN95 LED Gauge Cluster

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Just did this again for the 2nd time to my new 98 GT. Really nothing to it. Takes 5 minutes for the cluster and not much longer for the HVAC...

Bub

Reaction score
does anyone suggest a good LED bulb (194) that is blue for aftermarket guages that will match the cluster?? I'm adding dashboard guages and want all of it to match thanks!

Bub

Reaction score
yeah i hear ya there, i'm just feeling out to see if anyone favored cheap ebay or superbright leds, cyan or blue to get their auto meters to match their clusters

det_riot

Reaction score
i ebay mine. I ordered mine from superb_lights. dont know why i picked them, i just did

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
I got them from superbrightleds again. Same bulbs as I used years ago and used in the original post.

2012-06-22_21-14-06_709.jpg

Never had a bulb issue with these guys.

Bub

Reaction score
a6f986d1-0250-fddc.jpg

Did up the aftermarket guages it at least looks fast lol!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

nickynick

Reaction score
Hate bringing up old news, but ive read almost every post and a tad confused yet. i have a 96 cobra vert, obviously white faced. i want red gauges, now i hear about this film i have but i dont understand what color it is or what color i should get to make red (obviously red if its clear?)

that and does anyone have a guide for map lights, dome lights, license plate lights, tail lights maybe?

Thanks everyone, im new to this 96 cobra world and this wont be the last you hear of me!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
As far as the film goes, I don't think you can scratch it off the cobra white faces. I bought a set and tried to, and ended up having to throw them away. The best thing you can do is just put white LED's in and have the gauges blue.

Sylvania has a list with all the bulb sizes in every vehicle, and it's listed on suberbrights website.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Hate bringing up old news, but ive read almost every post and a tad confused yet. i have a 96 cobra vert, obviously white faced. i want red gauges, now i hear about this film i have but i dont understand what color it is or what color i should get to make red (obviously red if its clear?)

that and does anyone have a guide for map lights, dome lights, license plate lights, tail lights maybe?

Thanks everyone, im new to this 96 cobra world and this wont be the last you hear of me!

Plz do not destroy a real Cobra gauge cluster...

nickynick

Reaction score
As far as the film goes, I don't think you can scratch it off the cobra white faces. I bought a set and tried to, and ended up having to throw them away. The best thing you can do is just put white LED's in and have the gauges blue.

Sylvania has a list with all the bulb sizes in every vehicle, and it's listed on suberbrights website.

Right on man. thanks

Plz do not destroy a real Cobra gauge cluster...

i wasnt really looking to destroy one, just make brighter!=)

CCobraW

Reaction score
I just did the install. The upper right corner of the tach and the left side of the gas gauge are way dimmer, I checked the bulbs back and forth to make sure they all work, has anybody else had this problem?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online