***SN95 Ultimate Spoiler/Wing Guide***

BIM4life

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Participating in forums is a new thing to me but, I've been following sn95forums for a couple of years now. I've been dying to know, does anyone know what this spoiler is? I'm no stranger to scouring the internet but, the only place I've seen this one is from a Summit Racing project car called the "summit 5.0 revival" and I have to have it.
Slide-45.jpg

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Participating in forums is a new thing to me but, I've been following sn95forums for a couple of years now. I've been dying to know, does anyone know what this spoiler is? I'm no stranger to scouring the internet but, the only place I've seen this one is from a Summit Racing project car called the "summit 5.0 revival" and I have to have it.
Slide-45.jpg

cervini's stalker wing.

BIM4life

Reaction score
Oh I see it on the original post now. The side view made me overlook it. Definitely added to the wishlist! Thanks so much tony

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Slide-45.jpg

cervini's stalker wing.

What Tony Bologna said, same wing I have on my car. Here's a few more pics if you're interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online