Some of my Auto Art.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
Sup all, Just wanted to drop this promo poster for my newest project, it's a new card game, a pretty funny one too :) I have some SM links for it if you all wanna know more. :) Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/FARTSThePartyGame/?modal=admin_todo_tour

https://twitter.com/FartsGame

iUysbu3.jpg

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Thought some of you would like to see this, personal project i am working on, this is the first pass on a mecha i am modeling.. I modeled it in Cinema, and add the details and paint in Substance painter... It's a Gladiator from Robotech.
QhBbAQU.jpg
47qGou9.jpg
91afeMV.jpg

Here's the Second pass on the mesh, still lots of work to do on the mesh itself.
tBpxog9.jpg

AStangThang

Reaction score
This is something i've been wanting to do for a bit, I made this emblem up, i will be getting it printed in Billet, so i can install them on my car :)

fh9g67t.jpg
A lot of people with Bullitts would definitely love this idea bro. Great work. If I still had my Bullitt intake I would love to have a set of these. Are you going to be making extra sets to sell?

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
A lot of people with Bullitts would definitely love this idea bro. Great work. If I still had my Bullitt intake I would love to have a set of these. Are you going to be making extra sets to sell?

I never thought of making them to sell.. Umm?. Might be something to look into. :) has me wondering just how popular making custom emblems would be?

AStangThang

Reaction score
I never thought of making them to sell.. Umm?. Might be something to look into. :) has me wondering just how popular making custom emblems would be?
Its very popular if the product is great.
My old boss loved AMX's like we do mustangs, he used to make factory AMX emblems amongst other AMX parts. He had 5 cnc machines that made them after hours. He owned what is called Viper Archery, and cnc'd bow sights, counter weights ect.. I used to paint and hydro-dip the parts. Anyways, he had a nice client list, and he traded these parts for other parts that he needed for all his AMX cars. AMX cars have a very small community, just like the Bullitts. You will also have the guys that have Bullitt intakes as possible clients also. I say go over to the Bullitt forum and start asking those guys to maybe see if they're interested in it. You don't have to stop at Bullitt emblems, you can do GT, Cobra, hell even v6 stuff if the people want it. Go for it bro, I think it's a great idea.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Its very popular if the product is great.
My old boss loved AMX's like we do mustangs, he used to make factory AMX emblems amongst other AMX parts. He had 5 cnc machines that made them after hours. He owned what is called Viper Archery, and cnc'd bow sights, counter weights ect.. I used to paint and hydro-dip the parts. Anyways, he had a nice client list, and he traded these parts for other parts that he needed for all his AMX cars. AMX cars have a very small community, just like the Bullitts. You will also have the guys that have Bullitt intakes as possible clients also. I say go over to the Bullitt forum and start asking those guys to maybe see if they're interested in it. You don't have to stop at Bullitt emblems, you can do GT, Cobra, hell even v6 stuff if the people want it. Go for it bro, I think it's a great idea.

I do know a place i may be able to UL the Models/Emblems to, so others can have them printed and shipped, just not sure the cost is low enough for customers. I will need to do some research on it. I have been looking onto 3D printers myself, their not super expensive, the CNC stuff is way up there, not something i could ever afford on my own. But yeah i will look more into this in the coming weeks.. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

AStangThang

Reaction score
I do know a place i may be able to UL the Models/Emblems to, so others can have them printed and shipped, just not sure the cost is low enough for customers. I will need to do some research on it. I have been looking onto 3D printers myself, their not super expensive, the CNC stuff is way up there, not something i could ever afford on my own. But yeah i will look more into this in the coming weeks.. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
Right on brother, I think your on to something! Keep going.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online