Struts, Shocks & springs

Discussion in '94-04 - V6 Specific' started by 94stangr, Nov 5, 2006.

1. 94stangr

94stangr New Member

Okay well its time for me to change my shocks and struts so i've done some research and narrowed it down to a few choices I just cant decide. I am also going to get springs at the same time just so I only have to do the work once.

Some things to keep in mind when looking at my choices.. I drive my car hard, I dont mind spending money for the best quality stuff and I want to put down some aggresive power within the next few summers.

Lower end stuff:
    KYB GR2s
    KYB AGX

would pair with Eibach Pro kit or Ford racing springs..

Higher end stuff:
    Tokico Illumina
    Tokico HP w/ Tokico springs

Best I could find:
    Tokico D-spec w/ Tokico springs

I was considering spending the money on the D-specs ... suggestions? comments? But dont know if I really need them and was thinking the HP would probally be good enough.

2. 95CALI-5.0

95CALI-5.0 Active Member

I went with this combo and love it. Has not dissapointed me yet in the open road course.

shocks/struts Tokico 5-way adjustable Illumina
    springs Steeda sport

3. 94stangr

94stangr New Member

Yeah I heard the Steeda springs are pretty nice I actually forgot to call Steeda and ask them about springs.. thing is they charge out the ass I was thinking about buying the stuff on ebay, like the hp struts and springs are only like $600 shipped.

Also according to the tokico website i think the hp are supposed to be above the illumina because I was considering them but theyre like 500 just for the struts.