... then what #Lb size injectors are these? :)

skidude69

Reaction score
I know this is probably been covered before but will a 99 cobra MAF work on a 94 GT with a BBK CAI? Or at least can the larger MAF body be use with the older electronics?

Thanks! :)

ryclef331

Reaction score
Re: Will a 99 cobra MAF work on a 94 GT?

The MAF will work but you need a pigtail adapter to adapt it to your harness. Once you get THAT hooked up, it will not even be CLOSE to running right so you'll need to either get tuning software (like a twEECer or similar) and recurve the MAF Transfer Tables or have it dyno'd and tuned to get it to run right. As for taking the electronics out of the stocker and putting them in the cobra maf it might bolt up but its going to throw your calibration out of whack. Again, back to tuning....

NOT worth the hassle IMO....I'd just buy one meant for the car. Any FOX MAF will work as the calibrations are the same so don't limit yourself to just looking at 94-95s....

OP
OP
S

skidude69

Reaction score

Ok thanks! well then I have a set of 99 cobra injectors (I think they are #42) and a stock MAF for sale... A friend of mine gave them to me this weekend when he had a supercharger put on his 99 Cobra.

Thanks!

:thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

skidude69 said:
Ok thanks! well then I have a set of 99 cobra injectors (I think they are #42) and a stock MAF for sale... A friend of mine gave them to me this weekend when he had a supercharger put on his 99 Cobra.

Thanks!

:thumb:

just for a note the 99 Cobra injs are NOT 42's they are 24's

OP
OP
S

skidude69

Reaction score

Yea, I thought they should have been #24s also so I could actually use them in my bolt on moded 5.0 but they are D1163AA / 621030 lucas injectors, black bodies with a red stripe at the top. Every source that I was able to web search on these say they are #42 or #38 lbs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Downshift

Reaction score
Hmm dont know, what were they on? Have you emailed the company that made them?