Toyota tundras

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. On a American car forum we're defending the tundra like it's God's gift the the truck world. I wouldn't drive one of those pieces of shit if it was given to me. I'd take an f150 ANY day if we're talking half ton... But like Kyle said diesel is the way to go. You can do tow/haul anything you want with one. Tundra... Ha. Merica......

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, come to think of it, a couple weeks ago a guy started talking to me at the gas station. I didn't see what vehicle he walked over from but judging by everything else sitting at the station, I knew it wasn't anything even worth pissing on. He asked about what I did to lift it. I gave him a 10sec run down and he said "well that's my baby over there!" as he pointed at a Tundra (I assume it's a new one.) He paused briefly basically waiting for me to say "nice truck." I just stood there, leaning against my truck looking at him and he sighs and says "yep, I wouldn't own any other truck." Now I'm thinking "well now what we have here is a 100% white collar (literally) fruit bowl." So I calmly say "I don't own vehicles not made here, I wouldn't even buy a jap phone or TV if I had a choice."

He proceeded to defend jap-land's vehicles saying they can haul anything (so can chevy/ford/dodge) and how they have nice interiors (so can chevy/ford/dodge) and how they've got some whatever spec sheet towing capacity, etc. I simply said "I can see you're one of those guys that bought an American vehicle that was a lemon back in like, what, 2001 or so. You got pissed and decided to buy an import in 2013 and realized they don't break down or burn oil or whatever else you're flapping your cock holster about. (Yes, at this point I'm getting a little irritated.) If you bought any fcuking vehicle in 2013 it's not gonna do anything but be perfectly fine, no matter what the make is."

I just ended it by getting into my truck and saying "have fun going home to your Toyota driving wife, I'm going home to a cute chick driving a manlier truck than mine."

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Hello all, FCUK TUNDRAS

Allllllrighty, see ya.

Actually, come to think of it, a couple weeks ago a guy started talking to me at the gas station. I didn't see what vehicle he walked over from but judging by everything else sitting at the station, I knew it wasn't anything even worth pissing on. He asked about what I did to lift it. I gave him a 10sec run down and he said "well that's my baby over there!" as he pointed at a Tundra (I assume it's a new one.) He paused briefly basically waiting for me to say "nice truck." I just stood there, leaning against my truck looking at him and he sighs and says "yep, I wouldn't own any other truck." Now I'm thinking "well now what we have here is a 100% white collar (literally) fruit bowl." So I calmly say "I don't own vehicles not made here, I wouldn't even buy a jap phone or TV if I had a choice."

He proceeded to defend jap-land's vehicles saying they can haul anything (so can chevy/ford/dodge) and how they have nice interiors (so can chevy/ford/dodge) and how they've got some whatever spec sheet towing capacity, etc. I simply said "I can see you're one of those guys that bought an American vehicle that was a lemon back in like, what, 2001 or so. You got pissed and decided to buy an import in 2013 and realized they don't break down or burn oil or whatever else you're flapping your cock holster about. (Yes, at this point I'm getting a little irritated.) If you bought any fcuking vehicle in 2013 it's not gonna do anything but be perfectly fine, no matter what the make is."

I just ended it by getting into my truck and saying "have fun going home to your Toyota driving wife, I'm going home to a cute chick driving a manlier truck than mine."
My savior. You're getting grumpier as time goes on brotha...

1bad95

Reaction score
F150

/thread

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Actually, come to think of it, a couple weeks ago a guy started talking to me at the gas station.

tumblr_m7aamenzGY1qc0n34.gif

Ive never liked the tundras (newer school bus tundras) since they came out. I saw one that was cool, only because it was an all black, single-can 2wd with the 5.7 and it was slammed down with good exhaust. Other than that I don't care for them or Nissan or Honda or anything else. There's a douchebag here in town with a FOUR DOOR tundra that he claims runs high 12's, and the dude is absolutely full of himself over the truck that's as big as a double wide trailer.
On the other hand, one of my buddies at work drives a 4-door tundra like a 2000-something model, 4wd leather seats wood grain dash blah blah. It was a hand-me-down from our boss to him so he could have his own company truck but it's actually a very stout work truck and never had any problems out of it besides the seats tearing. Probably a one in a thousand thing though.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
You guys rule atleast you guys know what real trucks look like ... I would never by a jap truck

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Idgaf... Chevy, Ford, Dodge.... All better than a piece of shit jap wannabe truck. I guess I'm biased tho I was raised in an AMERICAN family....

1bad95

Reaction score
Wife runs a titan. Got 150k on it and never had any trouble out of it. Runs like a raped ape and pulls a car quite well. So we have both here. My ford is so much nicer though

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah the titan isn't complete garbage. Nice looking and drive okay, but again I've never seen one do work.

Even if the truck is reliable, if its garbage then you have a reliable piece of garbage... still garbage.

I miss my 98 f-150 :(

1bad95

Reaction score
Def not my cup of tea always but it pulled my old 95 gt to mustang week and back with ease. I really like the looks of the titans with the factory 20's and factory wheel flares. Hoping to get her a F250 diesel next

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score

lol you love zipperheads ... All jokes aside if you wanna side with them get yourself your s14 . But actually don't because I like your car ... But japs can keep building cars it's what they're good at

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol you love zipperheads ... All jokes aside if you wanna side with them get yourself your s14 . But actually don't because I like your car ... But japs can keep building cars it's what they're good at

I just love their trucks... for off-roading at least. Titans, tacomas, FJ's are all pretty badass for tearing up the trails. I will however side with you guys in that I think Tundras are ugly as hell and very ineffective as work trucks. And I love my car too. I should probably buy a project 240 so I can have the best of both worlds. I could turn it into a little hooning machine.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just love their trucks... for off-roading at least. Titans, tacomas, FJ's are all pretty badass for tearing up the trails. I will however side with you guys in that I think Tundras are ugly as hell and very ineffective as work trucks. And I love my car too. I should probably buy a project 240 so I can have the best of both worlds. I could turn it into a little hooning machine.

I like fj's for wheeling and Tacomas aren't bad if they got proper suspension on em . The shitty thing is having to wax the **** outta ur ride before going to the bush , otherwise the added bush scratches are less forgiving

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online