TRUUBLE's lil' brother

Jeepers Creepers

Reaction score
I know some good stories ... Tad has been wrenching and wrecking cars all his life. I was the Mustang guy, back when he had his Chevelle SS clone. Before that even, my first car when I was 16 was a 69 Mustang Coupe with the larger .... I think it was a 250 ... inline 6. 3 speed manual.

Tad's first car ... really was my Mom's car ... a Triumph TR4 ... he wrecked it.

Had some others ... including a Checker Marathon and a Porsche 911 ... and yeah it's true my 1966 Galaxie 500 got destroyed by a train. I'm a Jeep guy now. PM me for more stories!

Ha ha ha ... what's up bro?

G

GREG@SN95

welcome... be sure to ditch that jeep and jump into an SN95...

It seems to me that you lost your balls after that train wrecked your galaxie... thats why you're in a jeep...

buy an SN95... get your balls back... I'll be rooting for ya!
:banana:
:hammer:

G

GREG@SN95

Jeepers Creepers said:
1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande
2.5 L EFI, Helix throttle body spacer and cold air intake, 5 speed manual.
Herculined tub, no carpet ... wash it like a dog. Some say the 95 YJ model was th last "real Jeep". Get over the square headlights .... the 95 Jeep Wrangler was a great vehicle.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6277/my95smcw4.jpg

its missing a few cylinders... :nonono:

lol... looks good...

it needs a snorkel...

OP
OP
J

Jeepers Creepers

Reaction score
Stock, original 289.

Stock, Cruise-O-Matic AT on the column. Numbers matching, red on red. Destroyed by a Southern Pacific freight train. A Jeep would have made it over those tracks.

No insurance. Total loss. Junkyard gave me $50 for it, and a couple years ago I sold the title and other paperwork on eBay for like $100. The lengthwise chrome "skirting" for lack of a better word was off the car, so I sold that too. The OEM chrome rockers, I ended up getting like $300 for 'em on eBay a couple years ago, shipped to England. Paid $1500 for the car itself in like 1993.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I didnt know he had a little brother................he told us he had a little sister :santa_cheesy:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.