trying to organize group buy on steering wheel wraps

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would be semi interested as well but I will have to wait and probably not do it in a group buy as I will be getting a few things and custom fit

I am sure that we could get the wheel wrap and any other bit/pieces you wanted from them. Hell if anyone else wants a brake boot or a console cover this is the time to do it feel free to speak up if you do want them. Those pieces we will not need to worry about shipping to them obviously...

Caboose302

Reaction score
I am sure that we could get the wheel wrap and any other bit/pieces you wanted from them. Hell if anyone else wants a brake boot or a console cover this is the time to do it feel free to speak up if you do want them. Those pieces we will not need to worry about shipping to them obviously...

I'm interested in a shift boot, e-brake boot and steering wheel cover. I'm still curious why there would be shipping charges when they have free shipping on their site?

Sent from mah Obamafone

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm interested in a shift boot, e-brake boot and steering wheel cover. I'm still curious why there would be shipping charges when they have free shipping on their site?

Sent from mah Obamafone
If you need to ship your wheel to them to wrap. Some of the fella's do not want to do it themselves so that is why I am trying to figure shipping prices on an entire wheel to Poland. The DIY kit is not supposed to be that hard and the pics I have seen they look as good as the one he wrapped for me but I can understand if someone just wants to swap wheels and call it a day.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Ohhhhh ok. Gotcha. I have an extra so I'd just have it shipped.

Sent from mah Obamafone

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in some goodies other then a wheel wrap? If you do please put yer name down and what you want. We will go over colors later once we get a count of who wants what. Please quote this post with the list in it and edit it so your name and what you want is on it.

1.) Caboos302 - wheel wrap, shift boot and brake boot.

Knuckles85

Reaction score
Did you guys ever get a price for the FR500 style? Im intrested in getting mine done in that style?

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhh crap guys sorry. After getting out of the hospital I basically go into hibernation to catch up on the sleep I loose there. It seems I always end up forgetting something important in that time and this was it.... I have been feeling better and because of that I have been working on my rebuild and trying to get all the pieces I need for it. I will make it out today to get a shipping est as I have some parts I need to pick up and I think my chrones will let me get out today.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMNIT.... Was feeling ok yesterday morning and did some work on the car and was planning on running out in the afternoon to get some supplies and get the shipping estimate. about 1 pm my stomach started to act up and I was happy to take ite easy, take my meds and just not need to go to the ER. Woke up tis morning and could tell it was going to be bad and I am again typing from the hospital. I swear as soon as I commit to getting something done it flips the chrones switch to say HELL NO

Caboose302

Reaction score
Damn hope you feel better soon. I can wait on a wrap so I'm in no hurry. Focus on getting better.

Sent from mah Obamafone

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
well excuse my language but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME. Started to feel a little bad yesterday afternoon but that is just par for the course for me. Woke up this morning and again as usual, felt like crap. Unfortunatly it did not get better as it had been doing all week and it got worse and I am now again hooked up to an IV typing this..... Thankfully the dr was in a good mood though and for the first time EVER he directly admitted me with out making me come to his office. This was nice as it meant I got into a bed and started meds about 45 mins after I got there which is 4-5 times faster then ever before. I also came in a little sooner then before in hopes that the irritation would not be too bad and I can get out earlier. I am hoping to get out tomorrow but that would be a first ever.............

Sorry again fella's I don't know what else to say. I have grown use to my life being worked around the chrones I have but I really hate it when I keep others waiting because of it. If you had asked me my strongest point prior to getting sick I would have said I am dependable and if I say I will do it at a certain time, I do it. Can't be that dude anymore no matter how bad I miss him

Knuckles85

Reaction score
Hope you get better soon man and take it easy. Im currently installing a bunch of suspension parts on my car so I can wait as well. Just keep us posted and take care of yourself.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
thanks and on the same token, don't let me forget again I will not be offended. I have never done a total/complete car project like I am doing now and its easy to get wrapped up in it and then forget the other stuff.

I am use to getting sick and accepted that as a part of my life now. The part that really kills me is I am DYING to just start pulling all nighters to get the car done but I know I can't do that. Hell if I keep getting sick every month like this not sure it will ever get done...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.