***Turbo SN95*** A Must See

Hicks

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
"Supra Slayer" I'd love for him to run a Supra that is local around here...Dunno if he could actually take it though. Its tag says "V8killr"

:slap:
dude, he's even faster when he runs race gas
or turns up the boost
HE ran with only like 600-700 hp that run to even the ods
his mustang is freakin sick man....

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea lol :lol: don't dout the mustang man, plus this is a mustang forum and of cource the mustang would win. Lol and the mustang even looks better than the supra IMHO and :gtfo: I'm just joken. have a good one

Hicks

Reaction score
:lol: yea.. !!! lol Mustangs sapposed to win, comon man... dont feed the enemy ENY credit. Bleed FORD BLUE ! :feedtroll:

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Hicks said:
or turns up the boost

Dude I've witnessed this Supra take down a 2006 GSXR 1000 with nitrous and the rider was about 140lbs with gear on and he definately knows how to ride the hell out of a bike. This Supra makes close to 1000rwhp (990ish I believe) and he has nitrous on top of that. I'm telling you... I'd LOVE to see Wolverine take down this Supra because everyone around here bows down to it ::) but I just don't know if he could... Plus the guy that owns the Supra will only go from a 40mph roll.

Hicks

Reaction score
lol all wolvy needs is a high performance automatic so he can focus on holding the car to the ground and he will dominate... thats my personal opinion lol

But yea sure i gues it would be a good race. especialy seeing as wolv goes from a roll to

voidfinger

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
Plus the guy that owns the Supra will only go from a 40mph roll.

LOL i know what you mean, they won't do anything else b/c their cars suck big floppy donkey dick from a stop lol. why does it always have to be what they want anyway. I'f i had a car that wasn't as powerful i would call him a pussy for not going from a stop :hammer: But i still believe that the mustang would kill it from 40.

Hicks

Reaction score
heh..... 60 probly... while his turbo is spoiled up??
that race vs the other supra seemed like it was from 40 and the supra got the jump b/c he was riden some high rpms or something i dunno

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
LOL i know what you mean, they won't do anything else b/c their cars suck big floppy donkey dick from a stop lol. why does it always have to be what they want anyway. I'f i had a car that wasn't as powerful i would call him a pussy for not going from a stop :hammer: But i still believe that the mustang would kill it from 40.

This car runs 7's in the 120mph traps with 18" wheels and street tires at the local POS 1/8th mile track.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea well take a mustang with less power and proper suspention and poof alot better than 7's so please :feedtroll:

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
I hope to hell you aren't calling me a troll. :comando:

And I know, my 99 Cobra ran 6's on stock internals at 101mph. All I am saying is the Supra put down 120mph traps IN THE 1/8th off nitrous. Wolverine wouldn't walk away from him if he outran him at all. Geez, you guys start crying when someone mentions someone ELSE beating someone ELSE'S car. :gtfo: Hell if it bothers you that much believe in your mind "Supra Slayer" would own "V8killr". I don't care either way, I just said I'd like to see them run from a roll. :slap:

voidfinger

Reaction score
:lol: look i'm not calling you a troll, i'm calling another brand of car other than mustang a troll. Thats what that means and yea lol i'm quite partial to the mustang just like some people with football............You get mad if someone talks about another team and starts saying that they would wip your team ya know. No big deal.....I'm just showing my mustang patriotism thats all. Also, yes i would love to see them race and i have to say that the supra is putting some really insane numbers down. I'm not taking away from that at all. I would also like to see the race from a roll and stop. Thats all i'm saying.....so please don't get so pissy man were just loven the mustangs that all.

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
There would be NO race from a roll. Wolverine would hands down own him from a dead stop. :hitit:

Z28 This

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
Hicks said:
or turns up the boost

Dude I've witnessed this Supra take down a 2006 GSXR 1000 with nitrous and the rider was about 140lbs with gear on and he definately knows how to ride the hell out of a bike. This Supra makes close to 1000rwhp (990ish I believe) and he has nitrous on top of that. I'm telling you... I'd LOVE to see Wolverine take down this Supra because everyone around here bows down to it ::) but I just don't know if he could... Plus the guy that owns the Supra will only go from a 40mph roll.

um considering he has around 9 supra kills and not one loss yet....on his full boost he makes well over 1000rwhp...with his low end tq a 990ish hp DYNO QUEEN supra shouldnt be much of qa challenge and ive seen a 700rwhp cobra take down a r1 so your point is????? hes also raced and beatin the most well known supra owners around orlando

Z28 This

Reaction score
Hicks said:
lol all wolvy needs is a high performance automatic so he can focus on holding the car to the ground and he will dominate... thats my personal opinion lol

But yea sure i gues it would be a good race. especialy seeing as wolv goes from a roll to

fuck a auto.....POWERGLIDE :)

Z28 This

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
There would be NO race from a roll. Wolverine would hands down own him from a dead stop. :hitit:

haha once again shows how little you know...he built the car to race from a roll...he wanted to just take down supras at there own game....supras are not invincible no where close..

voidfinger

Reaction score
Z28 This said:
Hicks said:

fuck a auto.....POWERGLIDE :)

LOL freak the auto and go to a GM auto lol.

Hicks

Reaction score
lol... i figured hed need the auto so he could focus on holding it down to the ground... with something like one of those tap shifters lol

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Stevo said:
Snakebit said:
first time I have seen it..............the track times are not impressive for what that car has :( was that run on the 600hp boost level :dunno:

That et is dead on for a 600hp car in need of suspension and a better driver. It will probubly do 10.5 without bad launches and spinnin every gear.

Too bad with the push of a button he has 1200 Horsepower... Every time I have ever seen him at the track, he was sandbagging..

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Z28 This said:
um considering he has around 9 supra kills and not one loss yet....on his full boost he makes well over 1000rwhp...with his low end tq a 990ish hp DYNO QUEEN supra shouldnt be much of qa challenge and ive seen a 700rwhp cobra take down a r1 so your point is????? hes also raced and beatin the most well known supra owners around orlando

Z28 This said:
haha once again shows how little you know...he built the car to race from a roll...he wanted to just take down supras at there own game....supras are not invincible no where close..

::) Dude you aren't even worth me wasting my time to reply. :lame:

18 years old. :hammer: That explains it. Hell I was out beating Supra's myself before you could even drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online