TWEECER RT?????

98-5.0

Reaction score
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS......and is it worth gettin a striped laptop for this purpose only.......im thinkin about gettin a laptop with the highest processor but only have like internet and the main windows or desktop program.....and leave it striped down and add memory space.....but i deffinatly need the tweecer bad......

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
98-5.0 said:
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS......and is it worth gettin a striped laptop for this purpose only.......im thinkin about gettin a laptop with the highest processor but only have like internet and the main windows or desktop program.....and leave it striped down and add memory space.....but i deffinatly need the tweecer bad......
I have one if you where a little closer

OP
OP

98-5.0

Reaction score
WELL...... is ok that i have the t4mo computer......i know the a9l is the desirable one....but will i be able to just exspand with the t4mo like i would with a a9l............cause its a 302 now.....but im puttin a 357 twin turbo setup in it soon so ........will i be safe with the t4m0 computer.....or do i need to think about swapin to a a9l.....

bybyz06

Reaction score
98-5.0 said:
WELL...... is ok that i have the t4mo computer......i know the a9l is the desirable one....but will i be able to just exspand with the t4mo like i would with a a9l............cause its a 302 now.....but im puttin a 357 twin turbo setup in it soon so ........will i be safe with the t4m0 computer.....or do i need to think about swapin to a a9l.....

If you're getting the TWEECer, the you should be able to stick with the t4m0 and just create a tune for your setup. The big difference between the t4m0 and the a9l (if you didn't apply a custom tune to either) is that the newer t4m0 would pull timing between shifts (in order to try to save on transmission warranty repairs - by reducing torque; but, that made you run slower). But, if you're going to create a custom tune, then the t4m0 will work just fine.

OP
OP

98-5.0

Reaction score
i dont have an automatic transmission......and if i do go automatic...ill go with my c4 so i wont have to worry about any of that cause its by vacuum and i have a reverse manual valvebody in it so yeah.........but i was just wounderin if it was a stand alone like pms or is it just creating tables on the pre-existing eec........and should i go for the pms for that reason of havin a 9495 t4mo and i hear they are hard to tune with ......but i dont know .....i just know that the a9l is the best and easiest

bybyz06

Reaction score
Last I recall the timing pull was for manual transmissions...

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
If you can afford a TT 357, get a real computer. AEM/XFI/BS3 etc.

OP
OP

98-5.0

Reaction score
ok tweecer people......will this run on the new vista windows on computers.............they say it dont support home editions but a few people say it runs fine on xp home edition and xp pro ,.............so will it run on the vista or will i have to down grade and go to xppro for $200

rhuffy1

Reaction score
Tried to get my Tweecer running on Vista and got so frustrated that I just formatted and put on XP. Besides Vista takes alot of memory and hard drive space. Better off with a laptop running XP.

Rick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online