Weld Wheels On SN95's

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Sounds good, brother. Good luck this season! Let us know how you're doin. :thumb:

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
Adam said:
FEAST SN95 JPN said:
TRUUBLE said:
The rims are 15x10 with 5.5" backspacing and the tires are 26x11.5x15 Hoosier QTPs. My wheel wells are trimmed and hammered from running 305/45/18 Nitto DRs . . and I have adjustable LCAs. So, I don't have any rubbing issues.

Hi Adam,
For a decent street application, what would you suggest? I like the idea of a 10" wide rim, but is it really necessary? I was actually thinking 8" in the back would be more subtle. And at the same time, maybe Weld XP's in 16".

I ran 295/50/15's on the back in those pics with the street tires on the back on a 15x8" wheel. They would look even wider on a 15x10" wheel with 6.5" of backspacing. It all up to you. The XP's are expensive and VERY heavy, so I would shy away from them. they are about twice the weight and twice the money of a regular Draglite. If your looking at the XP's for brake clearance, a wheel spacer is much cheaper..... :)

Adam

Hi Adam,

Ive come to the conclusion that a 15 X 8 rear set would be a good start. As for the XP's, I didnt know the prices were that outrageous. Here in Japan, 15 X 8's are in the 350 US range a piece, so ill make the grab real soon.

Oh and by the way, my name is Adam aswell!

Cheers,
Adam

Adam

Reaction score
They are about $220 in the U.S. The Weld Draglites are about $150 each US. You shoould call Wells Performance out of Florida. They have the cheapest I have ever seen. I can't remember the number off the topof my head.

Adam

Z28 This

Reaction score
Im going pro stars very very soon so im sellin my 18" black saleens with the tires is anyones interested...

i got a pic...

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Z28 This said:
Im going pro stars very very soon so im sellin my 18" black saleens with the tires is anyones interested...

i got a pic...

me too, just got to find the money first :-\

Z28 This

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Z28 This said:

i got a pic...

i got the money for the prostars but now i need cash for the M/T n fronts ::)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Z28 This said:
Snakebit said:
Z28 This said:

i got a pic...

i got the money for the prostars but now i need cash for the M/T n fronts ::)

hell if your running the skinnies on front, they are cheap......like 40 bucks each

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online