Well, the dyno numbers are in

Reaction score
i love mine too but hell we are the experement versions of the sn95. we have parts from egdes and 96-97

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
i love mine too but hell we are the experement versions of the sn95. we have parts from egdes and 96-97

So in other words your the Windows ME of cars LMAO

That's a computer nerd joke BTW. Windows ME tried to cross Windows 98 and Windows NT. It was supposed to be a Windows XP OS.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:

Lol, that's why they suck, everything on them is effing goofy, and power windows and locks were manditory.

Reaction score
hey, GO WORK OUT. lmao, but yea, its like that. like our fuel system is different, our hanger locations are like none of the others, and for whatever reason we have 10 more HP. im startin to think more and more that jr might be onto somethin. maybe we should get a class action lawsuit cause the clamed HP wasnt met. hell wee might all get a free CAI out of it, lol

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
hey, GO WORK OUT. lmao, but yea, its like that. like our fuel system is different, our hanger locations are like none of the others, and for whatever reason we have 10 more HP. im startin to think more and more that jr might be onto somethin. maybe we should get a class action lawsuit cause the clamed HP wasnt met. hell wee might all get a free CAI out of it, lol

Now your talking! Hopefully its the AEM one

OP
OP
N

nemoxii

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:

:rollinglaugh:

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
why dont you guys try breaking 200rwhp and then argue??? haha, that was just a joke guys. but i agree who cares, its 10 hp...you know how they got that extra 10hp?? with an upgraded cold air intake...thats right i said it...a cold air intake came on the 98s

thats great hahahahaha

I bet im over that 200 whp!!!!!!!....I sure hope so..

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
blown97stanger said:
why dont you guys try breaking 200rwhp and then argue??? haha, that was just a joke guys. but i agree who cares, its 10 hp...you know how they got that extra 10hp?? with an upgraded cold air intake...thats right i said it...a cold air intake came on the 98s

Ok, 250 then bwahahahahahaha :rollinglaugh:
thats great hahahahaha

I bet im over that 200 whp!!!!!!!....I sure hope so..

voidfinger

Reaction score
haha thats funny, windows me haha. Yeah, sometimes i dislike my car but hey its all good... i got a set of pi heads riding around in the truck so its all good haha. Put a little rear weight in there for traction with my killer "98" heads haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online