What are you buying at the AM SHOW?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I think I'm going to buy Koni STR.t shocks and struts, and SR Lowering Springs. Possibly J&M Weight Jacker adjustable rear lca's.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
What happened to the 10.5s?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Idk man its a toss up. Rather wake this dog up.
speedcal. These things really work? never knew if they did or not on 94-98
Supposedly haha. I hope it does. Theres no correct speedo gear & the other gear lol. So they told me when I called up the speedo gear, but theres no other one i cant remember the name of. Shit ive been up since 6 am its too early.. Theres no way the speedo'll be accurate without the speedcal supposedly.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have some type of cal box on mine. PO installed it when the gears were installed. and my speedo is the same as the gps reads.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Whoa... wait! Your old man changed his mind on letting you get the gears?
Haha. Pretty sure man. I've been working with him pretty often, actually making some dough.. Its either gears or shocks, struts and springs. The gears and install would be cheaper than the suspension right now lol. I'm so hyped. Hopefully i can peel out now haha.. My sisters bf's bro has a 2012 fiat 500 abarth, 6 speed manual, lowered, exhaust.. Thinks he'll smoke me, if I can stay door to door with a foxbody I can take his little fiat lol. 4.10s ftw.. I barely drive on the highway so that don't matter. Man I'm itching to get these gears. Now I gotta shop around for prices.. Whats the usual price to pay? Remember most NY shops are pigs so I'll be paying more than use would

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
glad I will not be seeing any of you there! Car will be hidden from the crowd, and me from you clowns!.. Might have 2 classics in its place though ;)(have to wait and see this weekend)

Otherwise. If anyone is making a long drive. More than welcome to come crash at my place the night before and do some drinking then cruise to the show in the AM

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Haha that cracked me up. I'm driving like 2.5 hrs from NY. Hopefully we make it in like an hour an a half lol

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I do what I can. LOL I will be there super early obviously.. In my cool shirt if it ever comes(not the normal shirts). And I will be hiding as much as possible. lol.

well not really. but yea.

ProKiller

Reaction score
meh on speed cals. i've had a lot of issues with them not working. they work off resistance and if you have any impedance in the connections, there goes your accuracy. it's better to do the speedo gears. if you have a manual you'll need both 53681 and 53652 to work with the 4.10s.

ProKiller

Reaction score
I do what I can. LOL I will be there super early obviously.. In my cool shirt if it ever comes(not the normal shirts). And I will be hiding as much as possible. lol.

well not really. but yea.

you're not bring the orange?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online