What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Point_Oh

Reaction score
Bit the bullet and purchased a new tie rod end

MyMustang.DriversTieRodEnd.jpg

Reaction score
Swapped out my front FRPP C springs for H&R Super Race fronts and i swapped my rear end with 410s with a rear with 327s. The rear end swap was a pain and i need to fix the rear brakes as im sure i broke them...

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Removed the TFS R intake and Edelbrocks valve covers because they sold. Afterwards, I mocked up my new Super Victor intake and valve covers. Then, I routed some wiring to finalize the ecu mounting location and the LCD display.

8E68C0A9-4FCF-4BE3-A42E-57D7BB182833_zpsbqxxezsk.jpg

B2A5AE62-123F-41D2-99CC-CEDB815913A3_zpsmnxxu66x.jpg

8030F8F1-63D0-42F4-A334-0E2E28EBEC43_zpss3e2hukf.jpg

McCloud

Reaction score
00d081ef620da85b77f7fcea6d731382.jpg

Changed the plugs on this thing. Next step is tracking down some wiring issues behind the dash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

myk

Reaction score
It was a Mustang day at the household.

On the '98: finally replaced the headlight housings that were destroyed in the accident. I had told the body shop to leave that to me, because I wanted to choose the housings. I also reinstalled the bracket and the Mustang/horse emblem in the grill; the original one was lost in the accident. Repaired the wiring to the fog lights; also a result of the accident, and got them working again. If I have time today I'll also replace the driver's side mirror because the glass is flopping about inside, but it isn't a priority. Later tonight I hope to aim the headlights because they're probably all over the damn place.

On the '01: the girl friend is always complaining about that stupid seat not reclining back far enough, so I took a drill to my beautiful stock car and popped the rivet out that keeps the seat from reclining all the way. I also found out that the intense flopping noise from the rear axle was the result of the wheel spacer bolts on the left side being completely loose! I tightened those up and probably prevented another accident lol.

I'd take pictures of the '98, because it looks as good as it did before the accident, but it needs a wash and the sun's still scorching out here so that's a no-go. I'd like to snap a pic of both of the cars together, but that'll have to wait...

Thomas_W

Reaction score
I put another 100 miles on it over the past 2 weekends. It rides like a race car with all the solid bushings. Ive still got to find that stupid misfire under load at 3k rpm.

I also started the plan for the twin turbo setup. I've narrowed it down to a pair of 7665 turbonetics turbo's mounted in the grill with a air to water intercooler. Twin 76mm turbos are way overkill for the stock 3v motor, but they will work well enough with a small .68 turbine housing to spool well and provide 500rwhp easily to the wheels, but still allow a 1100-1200hp setup when the motor is built with larger .96 turbine housings. I plan to mount these in the grill opening as well for maximum tits legit factor

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Changed the plugs... seems 90% of my hesitation problems were plug issues... mostly bc they previous owner didnt even tighten the plugs in the heads.

Then ordered new cobra style headlights, Bronze shifter bushing and a 250amp circuit breaker for the battery relocation positive wire. I still need to get a 130amp CB, cutoff switch and some 4awg wire for the remote shutoff.

Rob04Mach1

Reaction score
I hear you for Nov, I hit a car show yesterday and there were hundreds of Bad A$$ Vehicles there. Not normal for NY this time of year but I'm loving it....
P1010091.jpg

1994Gtvert

Reaction score
Got bored and changed things up. White face and LEDs.

before
image_zpsix8kvsjn.jpeg

After
image_zps1ulw5xc3.jpeg

image_zpsm89olipm.jpeg

image_zps0h9jpxwx.jpeg

And fixed my lower rad hose...sorry no pics of that. :tongue3:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member