What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Put the rear seats back in.

Absolute nightmare getting the seatbelt clippy things back through the leather holes - it looks like it's been retrimmed at some point and the holes could have been a bit bigger!

They've been out for so long now when I was looking at the water leaks and, bizarrely, it's not been wet in there at all over the past few downpours so I've put it all back together to see if anything happens...

Might treat her to a jetwash tomorrow or Monday. Might not too!

TMW

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
in this order.
EhitvAZ.jpg

TWm9zKl.jpg

BVZMN6K.jpg

Followed by a happy dance as I finally got the alignment dowels out

Last edited:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Took off the drivers door card and bashed the window motor.

Window now works again :)

TMW
you should be able to thump the door panel the same way if ya need to.

Today has been a good day as I replaced the rear main(since I am here), replaced the dowels with offset dowels, got the flywheel and belhousing adaptor installed and I am taking a break before I go check the run out again.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
you should be able to thump the door panel the same way if ya need to.

I thought that and tried that originally - I'm sure I used to just do that with my old one.

Inside or outside thump? I was doing inside - thinking about it, from the outside would make more sense really...

TMW

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought that and tried that originally - I'm sure I used to just do that with my old one.

Inside or outside thump? I was doing inside - thinking about it, from the outside would make more sense really...

TMW
No the regulator/motor is all attached to the inner door. I would fix it myself next time you take the door panel off rather than keep banging on it.

joe65

Reaction score
I know, 2 days late but i drove the gt more miles in a day than i have since i bought it. Drove it over 100 miles to pick up that crank. Drove through the ass end of Denver and back and hit traffic jams and all. Not too bad for a 200k mile 4.6 20 year old car. The drive really made me want to finish suspension work. I'm even comtemplating the brembo upgrade to the cobra brakes. I just don't feel the cobras are much better than the stock new edge brakes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.